• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race: man complains endlessly to sia even though its his fault

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checking National Institute of Technology Calicut

this Ah Neh dont even have a proper O Levels and A Levels and

so many dubious overseas Education attendan and finally

finished off with a Diploma from SMU .

Bloodly Con Artist At Work !!!

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checking National Institute of Technology Calicut

this Ah Neh dont even have a proper O Levels and A Levels and

so many dubious overseas Education attendan and finally

finished off with a Diploma from SMU .

Bloodly Con Artist At Work !!!

In short, he is a Cheat.
PAP and MOM calls him a Foreign Talent.

Yep, Talent in Cheating.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bros , How On is it Possible for this Ah Neh to Graduate from

National Institute of Technology Calicut when the said Institute

wasnt even set up and running !!!

logo.jpg

"Set in align=lefta picturesque landscape at the foothills of the Western Ghats, National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is located about 22 kilometers north-east of Calicut City. National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June,2007. The provision of the Act have come into force with effect from 15th August,2007 as per Notification S.O.1384(E) dated 9th August, 2007 of the MHRD(Dept. of Higher Education),New Delhi. As per the provision of the said Act, this Institution runs on non profitable basis."

Education

National Institute of Technology Calicut
B Tech, Computer Science
1993 – 1997

http://www.nitc.ac.in/index.php/?url=content/index/85/2/101/101

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
low crass, buy duty free to save a few miserable dollars and act big fly business class.

cb look cannot even afford to fly first class.

AhTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is strange that the Singapore mainstream media is TOTALLY SILENT on this...

I am sure the PAP hand is behind in ensuring that the mainstream media does not report this.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
In short, he is a Cheat.
PAP and MOM calls him a Foreign Talent.

Yep, Talent in Cheating.

Nitcalicutlogo.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Institute_of_Technology_Calicut

The National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC),(Malayalam: നാഷണല്* ഇന്*സ്റ്റിറ്റ്യൂട്ട് ഓഫ് ടെക്നോളജി കാലിക്കറ്റ്* ), (Hindi: राष्ट्रीय संस्थान प्रौद्योगिकी, कालिकट), formerly the Calicut Regional Engineering College (CREC), is a federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by an act passed by the Parliament of India. The campus is situated at Chathamangalam, 22 kilometres (14 mi) north east of Kozhikode, formerly known as Calicut, on the Kozhikode–Mukkam Road.[3] It was established in 1961 and was known as Calicut Regional Engineering College (CREC) until 2002. It is one of the National Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India for imparting high standard technical education to students from all over the country. The college is among the very few institutions in the country to host a Supercomputer of its own.[4]

nit-calicut.jpg

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=...vl8AXmpIKYCw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=641

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal
ICA and MOM should Do at Immediate Check on this Bloody

Con Artist !!!

They wont do that because it will be a lose situation for them. If his resume is real then he may make a lot of noise and further embarrass them. If it is false then they will have to admit that they were conned.

They have let too many of these type of arrogant idiots into the country as far as I am concerned.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
They wont do that because it will be a lose situation for them. If his resume is real then he may make a lot of noise and further embarrass them. If it is false then they will have to admit that they were conned.

They have let too many of these type of arrogant idiots into the country as far as I am concerned.

Too Many Indeed . i can bet you .

Vijoy Varghese Is Not his Real name . My friends from India said

Karala people dont have Varghese name One ...

therefore confirmed Vijoy Varghese

is a bloody Con Artist . SG screwed Again .

harakirineh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This India man very discourteous and a complainer. We Japanese try not to make people wait for us and always very punctual. And when occasionally we are late we will quickly say Gominasai and will never complain about anything.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the typical Ah Neh attitude ...they wrong, also expect to be compensated.

That's why I don't do business with Ah Neh ...it is easier to squeeze blood out of stone that to make a fair profit from them.

Look at our free trade with India, what gains have sinkapore got? Meanwhile, sinkees are paying the price of unlimited Ah Nehs coming over to steal our jobs. Tharman, Shamu and Vivian should be charged for treason when the WP takes over government.