• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race: eating crappy did on the plane

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20151203_1350510_zpsxafwqevw.jpg

I didn't take that picture. One thing that puzzles me is that aren't you disallowed from bringing outside food on the plane?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Maybe it's a budget airline and they don't serve food on board? I'm sure this meal will cause the whole plane to smell of curry.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe it's a budget airline and they don't serve food on board? I'm sure this meal will cause the whole plane to smell of curry.

It is airasia is budget and you don't get a meal unless you buy one. What i am curious about is why was this shit skin allowed to bring her shit food on the plane.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It is airasia is budget and you don't get a meal unless you buy one. What i am curious about is why was this shit skin allowed to bring her shit food on the plane.

AirAsia has policy not to allow non-AirAsia food to be consume on board.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AirAsia has policy not to allow non-AirAsia food to be consume on board.

in that case how come she's eating outside food? In the first place shouldn't it have been confiscated before boarding? Hopefully they prevented her from eating yet somehow i feel that didn't happen.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in that case how come she's eating outside food? In the first place shouldn't it have been confiscated before boarding? Hopefully they prevented her from eating yet somehow i feel that didn't happen.

Namaste Jah_raswhateverfuckyournameis

Practice compassion my dear fellow human, have some patience and understanding like those AirAsia staff. It doesn't cost you anything but believe me you'll get good karma in return.

Namaste

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most, if not all, Budget airlines do not allow food not bought in flight. This is a income source for the airline. The other main reason being food may have smell that others find pungent, just like that curry rice the lady is eating in flight. Such smell takes along time to get rid of.

She should be told to junk that food, or throw off the flight, even if it already in flight. All passengers should demand a refund as this is a clear breach of flight condition clearly stated in the ticket purchase T&C.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

When Tiger Air was flying out of the Budget Terminal, passengers were allowed to bring their own food. I don't know if this now allowed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Namaste Jah_raswhateverfuckyournameis

Practice compassion my dear fellow human, have some patience and understanding like those AirAsia staff. It doesn't cost you anything but believe me you'll get good karma in return.

Namaste

namashit lordkriswhateverthefuckyournameis

rules are to be followed and that type of food is smelly and stinking.

namashit.