• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guaranteed 17% return on an investment outlay in one day :-

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ths is why Singaporeans lose millions on football betting -they don't even know how to play..

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best lah Joe ! One month's heineken taken care of binya.

Now slowly wait for next sure-thing. Must be patient binya macham fishing.:smile:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just called Fergie to congratulate him on winning the title. He asked me his Kang Tou swee boh? I reply, SWEE!!!!!
Lastest update from Fergie! TAKE MAN U GIVE BALL FOR ALL THE REMAINING GAMES! HOOT ALL THE WAY! :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just called Fergie to congratulate him on winning the title. He asked me his Kang Tou swee boh? I reply, SWEE!!!!!
Lastest update from Fergie! TAKE MAN U GIVE BALL FOR ALL THE REMAINING GAMES! HOOT ALL THE WAY! :biggrin:

Win share you half. Lose you share me half also?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
As good as sharing to bet. :rolleyes: You boh ji to bet alone? :oIo::biggrin: Just HOOT lah! If lose, i ask Leong to transfer all my points to you!

You don't bluff me ah. Next month I going Shenzhen to piak piak, I dump all my chicken fund into the next match :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

I wouldn't believe that old fogey if I were you. His bonus for winning the title already collect liao. There is no bonus for winning the title with record points. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldn't believe that old fogey if I were you. His bonus for winning the title already collect liao. There is no bonus for winning the title with record points. :biggrin:

Yesterday he very zhun leh, ask me take MAN U give ball leh. I just called Hernandez and asked him if he will be playing in the next few games.
He told me YES! I ask him can or not? This is what he said to me, "Bro, don't worry! Just HOOT!" :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

SAF has a habit of using his second team each time after winning the title. With arsenal chasing the CL spot, hard to eat that 1/4.

jw5

Loyal
Yesterday he very zhun leh, ask me take MAN U give ball leh. I just called Hernandez and asked him if he will be playing in the next few games.
He told me YES! I ask him can or not? This is what he said to me, "Bro, don't worry! Just HOOT!" :biggrin:

SAF has a habit of using his second team each time after winning the title. With arsenal chasing the CL spot, hard to eat that 1/4.

They have nothing else to play for, so the best players will all play, since no rotation is needed.
The question is whether they (including Fergie) are as eager to win as their opponents, including Arsenal and Chelsea. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
They have nothing else to play for, so the best players will all play, since no rotation is needed.
The question is whether they (including Fergie) are as eager to win as their opponents, including Arsenal and Chelsea. :biggrin:

So how? Put money take money? If lose, have to borrow money from you to go Shenzhen :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You see me no up? Let me show you my colour! :biggrin:

[video=youtube;-YrDCcATAok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YrDCcATAok[/video]

Attachments

• o_manchester_united_javier_chicharito_hernandez-2806536.jpg
    o_manchester_united_javier_chicharito_hernandez-2806536.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 79