• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guaranteed 17% return on an investment outlay in one day :-

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take Man Utd to win at odds of 1 to 1.17 at Singaporepools.

Today put money tomorrow collect money. Simple as ABD.:o

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be very poor in Math.

If you win, you get 17 cents.

If you lose, you lose $1.

You are using $1 to stand a chance to win $0.17.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take Man Utd to win at odds of 1 to 1.17 at Singaporepools.

Today put money tomorrow collect money. Simple as ABD.:o

If you say as simple as ABC, I will be more comfortable to follow. But ABD...hmm does not look that simple afterall.

Pool use this trap to makan many punters who invest in this type of match.

Nazgul

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I prefer ATB :eek:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TL-UC6fxt_s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a suicidaL formuLa this is!..knn, that's onLy for the bird-brainers..
Win 17% Lose 100%..Let's see how many games you can win before you Kena Hit jiaLat jiaLat !..
Bookies' just Love these type of Kakis..:smile::eek:

5whcqxhq

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, this looks like a banker. Besides form and class superiority, Ferguson would likely want to seal the title here and use the remaining 4 games to experiment and give the youngster a chance. Man Utd at home definitely helps too, winning 14 out of 16 at Old Trafford. Placing my bet too, but I'd advise against SGPools, their odds is really 'conservative', internet bookies offer around 1.25 which is more palatable.

good luck.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Utd at home definitely helps too, winning 14 out of 16 at Old Trafford. Placing my bet too, but I'd advise against SGPools, their odds is really 'conservative', internet bookies offer around 1.25 which is more palatable.

good luck.

Agree. Even if MU win by 1 goal, lose half bet only. My prediction - 3-0 to SAF's MU. Never bet with SPools. Support SBOBET and IBC.

SpasticMaggot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, this looks like a banker. Besides form and class superiority, Ferguson would likely want to seal the title here and use the remaining 4 games to experiment and give the youngster a chance. Man Utd at home definitely helps too, winning 14 out of 16 at Old Trafford. Placing my bet too, but I'd advise against SGPools, their odds is really 'conservative', internet bookies offer around 1.25 which is more palatable.

good luck.

For your unpronounceable, unreadable nick, u can be easily mistaken and dismiss as a spam bot. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiong lah! Fergie just called me! He said that he will hoot all the teams in the remaining games!

Take MAN U GIVE BALL! HOOT! :biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best lah Joe ! 17% ROI in one day.

Start salivating and mentally start counting money before half time.

Macham like Santana easing the horse to the finishing line with 200 m to go binya.