• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GST Cash vouncher

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
does citizen got this money ?
I didn't receive any letter so far. is it because annual income more than 24k ?

went to check the website... but KNN... too much information there, unable to find the answer that I looking for.... :mad:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does citizen got this money ?
I didn't receive any letter so far. is it because annual income more than 24k ?

went to check the website... but KNN... too much information there, unable to find the answer that I looking for.... :mad:

Simple things made complicated is the work of our garmen - to confuse sinkie so that they are at lost of what to ask.
To ans your question, sinkie earn > $24k will not have cash payout. If you have pigeon hole, usave for utilities will be paid accordingly in 4 intervals Jul, Oct, Jan and Apr.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think gst paid out against the type of property u own. but knowing this wayang gahmen, for every $ pay out, they would expect to suck back at least 100 times.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple things made complicated is the work of our garmen - to confuse sinkie so that they are at lost of what to ask.
To ans your question, sinkie earn > $24k will not have cash payout. If you have pigeon hole, usave for utilities will be paid accordingly in 4 intervals Jul, Oct, Jan and Apr.

Thanks for the clarification... really KNN... if were to surf the website and try to find answer there....many pages of rubbish, but no straight-forward answer

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earning 2k a month is not a lot in this hyper expensive Singapore. Why these bastard skunks in white must deny these people of the money?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you qualify for this money and/or looking forward to this handout.....then sad to say you are fucked big time.......most probably by the pappies.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you qualify for this money and/or looking forward to this handout.....then sad to say you are fucked big time.......most probably by the pappies.

There is some loophole with it.. not everyone who entitle to it are fucked up. A rich friend of mine have millions of $ parked somewhere whereby it is non taxable and hence he need not work. However he is entitled to the cash payout.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is some loophole with it.. not everyone who entitle to it are fucked up. A rich friend of mine have millions of $ parked somewhere whereby it is non taxable and hence he need not work. However he is entitled to the cash payout.

Yes agree. That's why i said whoever is looking forward or worse depending on this handout........
They set the bar so low and yet so many qualify.......it's scary and sad at the same time. Things aren't going to get any better with greedy white scums in charge.
Hope this segment of voters wake up and jump start the revolution.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think gst paid out against the type of property u own. but knowing this wayang gahmen, for every $ pay out, they would expect to suck back at least 100 times.

I am taking an approximate average on the 6 types of Household they are GIVING the so called GSTV for your utilities bill - $220
The $220 will be split into four payments of $55 each and a SPECIAL payment of extra $220.

Jul 2013 - $55+$110
Oct 2013 - $55
Jan 2014 - $55
Apr 2014 - $55
Jun 2014 - $110

Total : $440

Try to take note that these months coincide with certain new year's, holidays & you can bet, the months preceding the payout months, your utilities bills will be estimated, & that will be slightly more than your READ meters. That is they take extra money from your Bank account (GIRO) first, more than the usual, & when your meter is read, credit back the difference, but in many cases, the credit back plus the say, $55 they give, will not be enough to cover.

They have already raise property tax this year & on the average if you check around, many of us are paying Income Tax, in addition to GST. The $250 is just a for show gift.

Eating out costs had risen, for example:

The ordinary heartland coffee shop near me, have raised their food prices by 30cts, what used to cost $2,50, it is now $2.80. The two or three from the group Kopi that ends with, we pay 'diam diam' TIAM, have raised their prices by 50cts. A bowl of Ban mien from $4.50 now cost $5.00.
This means that your average food prices had risen by 12% & that is affordable!! right?

Slowly but surely, other food prices will rise, that is, buying from the supermarkets will cost more too, transportation cost will go up. The $250 is just for show only...don't get fooled by their publicity of showing you a family saves $x,xxx amount & all their fanciful advertisement.

We are paying more taxes, more for our groceries, more for our food, more for our utilities & more for our train & bus fares ( you think, the free morning ride is FREE). Whatever they give you, has a multiplier effect on costs....do not be so happy!:p