• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Growth Package is IN

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "opposition members shouldn't take the money coz they also dun support PAP govt mah. not paiseh meh?"

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

What rubbish are u talking about? Those are our money!!! Why should anyone be stupid enough to throw away what is rightfully theirs? It's the PAPPIES who would want u to believe that the govt is being very generous and is "giving" you monetary rewards! I'll take the cash and still vote against them on polling day!

S

Sima Yi

Since you are so afraid and tulan of SDP :biggrin:

94096_5_122_20lo.jpg

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. thambi, honest there is simply nothing there.
2. it is taxpayers' money back to taxpayers' pockets.
3. it is not given out foc.
4. sheep work very hard for the gdp mah!

yes, agreed to that, beli soon, all back to my medisave contribution liao.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
U sinkies so lucky

Got free $$$ from PAP

Wah...

Going to Geylang to fuck STD Chickens again?????

Chao Peasants Fuck you!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is something i have to confess,if you all remember the 4d number that i strike after going to the god of fortune temple in sembawang last year. after writing that in this forum, one day, i passed by the sgpools shop again and decided to buy the same 4d, i strike again! i was elated and scared at the same time, i dun buy 4d every now and then, although it's consolation but i think it's not coincidence...i donated part of it... my advice to brudders here, dun do bad things, you are being watched!:wink:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You get your growth package before erection!
No TV licence fee BUT you property tax increase 40%
otherwise does the growth package money come from??

More to come and you'll have to pay even more after you've collected
your GP,,,,, After erection..increase in ERP, all entrance and exit new KPE gantry
LIGHTS UP!!! now you pay and pay...
If pay and pay wins 60% and above GST sure to increase 10% even thou mai hum
say no increase for the next 5 years!!! I just forgot what I've said earlier!

Increase more to come keep u in suspend!