• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Groundswell of disquiet knocks out PAP in Punggol East

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a well-known fact that places with LRT will have some existing bus services cut. Go ask the Bukit Panjang residents.

Why? Public transport in Singapore is owned by the same group of people, left pocket vs right pocket. Hence, not a good idea to cannibalize your own business.

This little profit-maximizing fiefdom would not even open up Bukit Brown MRT.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha. In your earlier post you say things are not so complex in terms of strategy and yet you go into such complexity?
Here is the lack of complexity for you: The voters would sense which party has the best chance of defeating PAP and vote accordingly.
So, my view remains: If SDP entered the MCF it would have got 3-4% of the vote, insufficient to prevent WP from winning, because
voters would gravitate towards WP as the party in best position to defeat PAP.

People now also tell me that the Potong Pasir residents very smart....let PAP win back this time, get the lift upgrading and then come 2016, vote back SPP. LOL, the PP residents so clever one har?

I tend to think that the voters are just as dumb as they're in 2011. This time, in PE, the choice is very clearly WP, because KJ and DL really really really CMI. But you can't say the same for gay neh and NS. These two can get votes....lots of votes.