• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Greetings From The Infucktion Log Moderators, PCB & LCB

KNNBLCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hola! On behalf of the newly appointed moderators from the Infucktion Log, KNNBPCB and KNNBLCB, I would like to seek greater cooperation from fellow members not to abuse the "Report Post" button. It has come to our attention that the button has constantly been abused over trivia matters. Recently, there was even a old man who mistook it for the "Reply" button.

Our moderators in the Infucktion Log would like to express our gratitude to everyone who cooperate with us. Whether you like it or not, we are here to stay. Let us all make SBF a better place to exchange information and advice.

Lastly, there has been a confidence trickster by the moniker KNNBCCB who has been going around impersonating our two friendly Infucktion Log moderators. Kindly keep a lookout for him.

Best Regards,
Emeritus Moderator
Infucktion Log

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lastly, there has been a confidence trickster by the moniker KNNBCCB who has been going around impersonating our two friendly Infucktion Log moderators. Kindly keep a lookout for him.

knn ... kong simi lan jiao wei :oIo: :biggrin:

eh sai mai make me so popular bo ? :mad:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hola! On behalf of the newly appointed moderators from the Infucktion Log, KNNBPCB and KNNBLCB, I would like to seek greater cooperation from fellow members not to abuse the "Report Post" button. It has come to our attention that the button has constantly been abused over trivia matters. Recently, there was even a old man who mistook it for the "Reply" button.

Our moderators in the Infucktion Log would like to express our gratitude to everyone who cooperate with us. Whether you like it or not, we are here to stay. Let us all make SBF a better place to exchange information and advice.

Best Regards,
Emeritus Moderator
Infucktion Log

I will ZAP you for cloning name. Already leave signature dont said I coward zap and go.

KNNBLCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will ZAP you for cloning name. Already leave signature dont said I coward zap and go.

Lim Bei has infracted you for showing ignorance and stupidity. Any similar names means cloning? Lim Bei tmr create another Cessbon just to play with you. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i told u so. i told u so. the vulgar and obscene index broke records !!!

come on lah. have some sanity and stop vulgar each other. this forum is very famous you know.

KNNBLCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i told u so. i told u so. the vulgar and obscene index broke records !!!

come on lah. have some sanity and stop vulgar each other. this forum is very famous you know.

I would love to be civilise and I can be civilise. But not to a moron :rolleyes:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Lots of lunatics running around :biggrin:

Raiders,
To save my reputation as a freeloader who get points and never return, i will print screen what i encountered when i try to upz you.
I realised the same happened when i tried to do that for Erection2011.
But when i click on KNNBCCB posts, the box did pop up.

Let me try to figure out why first.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raiders,
To save my reputation as a freeloader who get points and never return, i will print screen what i encountered when i try to upz you.
I realised the same happened when i tried to do that for Erection2011.
But when i click on KNNBCCB posts, the box did pop up

Let me try to figure out why first.

ahhh ... then you can forget about him and upz me ok ? :biggrin:

thanks bro in advance :smile: