• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Green is supposed to be peaceful and restful.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just observe the type of threads you start since the transfer from Vbulletin to Xenforo.

Tesla and he's a virgin

Newton and he's a virgin

That's your point right? Smart people = virgins :eek::eek::eek:

What's wrong to point out they are smart and virgins? You jealous is it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, no, no...

I'm immensely proud of their contributions. Just as I'm awaiting yours. You virgin right?

Virgins must have contribution? What's your contribution as non virgin? Evil backer of Cottonmouth in his smear campaign of me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That seemed like your allusion, as I've mentioned.

I'm a nobody, not a virgin, just another ordinary Sinkie, no need much contributions :p:p:p

That seems to be a filmsy excuse to disguise persecution with false allegations.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've replied me on the allusion? In the Newton thread? Let me read again, just too much jibberish in there.

I have replied you that I have replied before in the Newton thread on such false allegation. When did I say I have replied you in that Newton thread? You are not just making false accusations of a link of anything unrelated to discredit me, you are saying anything you like to cast aspersions on me.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Go, go, go... let's chat in the Newton thread :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Why don't you start a conversation with ginfreely and the two of you can masturbate each other there. Those who want to join in can ask for an invite.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's the ginfreely vs the coalition thread already, but I doubt she will go there

That's the thread evidence of your support for covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals in their smear campaign of me. None got banned while I was being silenced.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey you are casting aspersions again by painting a picture of I am telling lies when I am not. It is a fact I didn't ask you to ban me and that's why I was banned. You are taking my conversations to piece together in anyway you like to discredit me. Anyone threatening to ban me will get a reply from me that feel free to do so and make it permanent. This is not the same as I request to be banned. You know it very well the difference but of course you are disregarding it for obvious agenda. And it's a fact I was banned shortly after I started a thread to petition for removal of you tyrant moderator that keep moving my threads to the bin.