• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Green is supposed to be peaceful and restful.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's see whether it helps cool the flames.

The paste green is ok & quite pleasant to the eyes, it was not like the first day, it was so glaringly bright, had to wear "sun glasses".It is ok now, not too bright, too light & don't darken it..it is pleasant enough. Thank you for your effort..so that the "peasants do not get restless"...one can not pleases everybody.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This green is OK, though it would make a better contrast with pale blue background if the avatar bar was a slightly darker shade of green.

Appreciate the effort.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss,
How about playing Mozart in the background?
for those that are into spas-tics, those soothing muzak with raindrops and birdcalls would be apt....
fresh and green are the colours, to cool down the loin-stirring flame - and near peaceful waters he leads me, where crooked birdy num-nums and a rock hard staff are tended with loving care, amin :p

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, can you use dark green for header and lime green for outside background ?

I feel drowsy with this bluish green or greenish blue shade color tone.

Doesn't turn me on as before.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow a culmination of covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals appearing just as expected. Nice blue colour now!