• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Great Article, says Gay Loong is lost diplomatically, and our neighbours hate us.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We don't have to develop ASEAN, not in our mandate back then. But think about it now. We have actually been developing ASEAN at the expense of our own people for 10 years now. How much wealth have we transferred every month out of singapore into ASEAN countries? This is in the form of funds repatriated back to Thailand, Phillippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Burma, etc. by their citizens working here. This must amount to billions of dollars every month, money that was taken out of singapore citizen's hands and not earned by singaporeans because the PAP allowed these foreigners to come into our country and take these jobs. What do you think these billions of dollars every year to these ASEAN countries go? Sit in a bank account somewhere? Or do they go to pay some Pinoy's nurse's uni education for her kids back in manila? Or maybe it goes back to a Thai farmer somewhere to buy new equipment for his farm, or maybe back to Ipoh for some malaysian to start a small business?

What about all those educations scholarships we give out to ASEAN school kids? Do they not take their degrees and go back to their home countries to use their training there? Whether you like it or not, we have been doing a lot of development for ASEAN countries by simple virtue that they get money from us by stealing our jobs. every morning the ambassadors to all these ASEAN should report to the Istana to kiss Gay Loong's arse and thank him. No ASEAN leaders will openly give Straits Times an interview and thank the PAP for giving their unemployed a job earning a hard currency like the SIngdollar or the thousands of scholarships their citizens get. They can't believe they got so lucky with PAP stupidity.

there's a thread i started some years ago that discussed this in detail. perhaps we can revitalize the debate.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?183631-why-foreign-talent-policy-(ftp)-is-great-for-sg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore develop asean?dont make me laugh.......this island has absolutely nothing,no resources nothing to offer anyone,only human resources,that is if u consider 3 million sinkie shits a resource who cant even compete against fts in their own country,this country cant even prop up its own economy,it is a parasite economy,the only reason it has gotten rich is by exploiting the poor underdeveloped countries around us and their resources,and thru trade and by trade and i mean highway robbery.....like buying water from johor for 3 sen per cubic meter and selling it back to them at $3 per cubic meter,a 90000% profit margin,after currency conversion.the total trade between Singapore and malaysia in 2015 is $110 billion,without malaysia we will collapse like a gay sam leong's arse hole after disembarking his seatless bike.our wealth comes from leeching on to malaysia,indonesia and thailand and australia and many more.we manufacture nothing,create nothing,our money comes from being a "HUB" basically goods and money passing thru singapore and us being a middle man and taking a tiny percentage as commission,logistic hub,banking hub,transportation hub,and airport hub.

singapore is proof that u can make a shit ton of money 300 bil a year but still be a empty house of cards.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
G.O.H it is strange that human can feel proud to be a guard dog and honoured :rolleyes:
Need to include this in my human behavioural studies.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
G.O.H it is strange that human can feel proud to be a guard dog and honoured :rolleyes:
Need to include this in my human behavioural studies.

A typical interview with a GOH.

Q. Given a choice would you want to be a non slave human or a guard dog
A. Guard dog of course if not why I am one now

Q. But why ?
A. I feel proud wearing the guard no. 1 . My family and gf felt proud also u know. U thought anyone can wear and guard me

Q. You mean you willing to exchange your human freedom just to wear the guard uniform ?
A. Not very sure also. I only know I can't wear it outside and take picture if I'm not one lor. Beach road sell but cannot anyhow wear lor will get arrested.

Q. Besides feeling proud to let your gf see, what other benefits you get from this ? Eg good pay ?
A. Eh no lah I'm serving ns. I'm doing it for foc.

:confused: