• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Grand total $15600 from govt in 2020 - who here will get it?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the Grand Total that a low income Singaporean can receive from the govt in 2020:

Temporary Relief Scheme - Total $500 (in 1 payment)
Care and Support Package, Cash - Total $1500 (over 2 payments of $900 and $600 respectively)
SIRS - Total $9000 (over 3 payments)
Workfare Special Payment - Total $3000 (over 2 payments)
GST Voucher, Cash - Total $300 (in 1 payment)
Additional GST Voucher, U-save - Total $1000 (over 3 payments of $400, $400 and $200 respectively)
Grocery Voucher - Total $300 (in 2 tranches, not in cash form)

MAXIMUM TOTAL: $15600

Which forummer here has gotten this or will get this amount in 2020?

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only did not apply for temporary relief fund $500 as I am not wkg, hence not eligible.
Today, rcv $1,500. Can make my false teeth to eat more.
And get a new pair of specs.

In addition, I am getting $550 COMCARE funds as A poor Retiree living/sharing in a one room rented HDB in MadPerson.

or was it spelled MacPherson.

So, I am contented.

BEGGERS CANT BE CHOOSY.

Now, back to roaming Raffles Place selling
tissue papers.

Last edited:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can use them to buy cigarettes?

Bro, your threads always mention cigs and smoking.
Trust me. Give it up otherwise a lot of suffering.
I was hospitalised due to one choked lung.
The nurses had to feed me through a tube inserted in my throat.

Die Ok, but dont suffer until such pain and misery

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
$15,600 doesn't get anyone very far in this day and age. It can't even buy me a new bicycle.

060.jpg

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U are only entitled to some payouts IF u meet the relevant conditions.

To qualify for SIRS, you must be registered as an SEP with CPF Board/IRAS making an income of under $100,000, and if you earn any side employment income like working part time as a adjunct MOE relief teacher, your gross monthly employment salary must not exceed $2,300.

To qualify for WSP, you must have received workfare payments in 2019, for work performed in 2019. The amount does not matter. Even if you received a mere $100 workfare in 2019 and nothing in 2020, you still get the full $3,000 WSP.

To qualify for the full U-save rebate of $1000, your registered address with CPF Board must be a 2-room or below HDB flat.

Come on, surely there are chaps here who can get the full $15,600.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i need $16.9k for a new bike.
View attachment 87593

I would love disc brakes. Anyone who has done emergency braking in the wet on a bike with calipers will have experienced what it's like for nothing to happen for a couple of seconds before they start to work. Disk brakes bite regardless of the conditions.

However a disc brake frame will make my whole collection of wheels obsolete including my $6000 lightweights.