• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - For those getting $400 cash this August, Lawrence Wong said another $300 will be added, making up a total of $900 in year 2022

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

virus1988 :​

Enhanced GST Voucher: Up to $400
Special GST Voucher: $300
GST Assurance Package: Up to $200

@Cut_throat @Visor9999 @crimsontactics

SINGAPORE: About 1.5 million Singaporeans will receive up to S$300 cash in a special GST Voucher payment in August, announced Minister for Finance Lawrence Wong on Tuesday (Jun 21).

This is on top of the regular GSTV-Cash amounts they were meant to receive in 2022.

This will benefit about 1.5 million lower-income to middle-income workers, as well as retirees without income, said Mr Wong, who is also Deputy Prime Minister.

Taken together, GSTV-Cash recipients will receive up to S$700 in August this year, he noted.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...aking-up-a-total-of-900-in-year-2022.6768541/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
BLOODLEE HELL BACK TO THE SAME OLD FUCKING LIES.
1.5MIL SINKIES EARNING LESS THAN 34K P.A ?

• Eligibility
    1. Who can get the 2022 GST Voucher – Cash, and how much will I get if I meet the eligibility criteria?
      To receive the GST Voucher – Cash in 2022, you must fulfil the following criteria:
      i. You must be a Singapore citizen, residing in Singapore*:
      ii. You must be aged 21 or above in 2022;
      iii. Your Income Earned in 2020 as assessed by IRAS (Assessable Income (AI) for the Year of Assessment (YA) 2021) must not exceed $34,000;
      iv. The Annual Value (AV) of your home (as indicated on your NRIC) as at 31 December 2021 must not exceed $21,000; and
      v. You must not own more than one property.

*Dual citizenship is not allowed under Singapore law. Those who hold foreign citizenship will not be eligible for the GST Voucher scheme, regardless of whether they simultaneously hold Singapore citizenship.

Income earned in 2020: $34,000 and below
      (Assessable Income for YA2021)
      Annual Value of Home as at 31 Dec 2021
      Up till $13,000$13,001 to $21,000
      GST Voucher – Cash
      [To be paid from August 2022]
      $400$250
    2. How will I know if I qualify for the 2022 GST Voucher – Cash?
  • Notification
  • Payment

GST Voucher Scheme

Home
About GST Voucher
Cash
MediSave
U-Save
2022 Budget Announcements
FAQS

Contact Us
REACH
Report Vulnerability
Privacy Statement
Terms of Use

© 2022 Government of Singapore,
Last Updated 01 Jun 2022

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
BLOODLEE HELL BACK TO THE SAME OLD FUCKING LIES.
1.5MIL SINKIES EARNING LESS THAN 34K P.A ?

• Eligibility
    1. Who can get the 2022 GST Voucher – Cash, and how much will I get if I meet the eligibility criteria?
      To receive the GST Voucher – Cash in 2022, you must fulfil the following criteria:
      i. You must be a Singapore citizen, residing in Singapore*:
      ii. You must be aged 21 or above in 2022;
      iii. Your Income Earned in 2020 as assessed by IRAS (Assessable Income (AI) for the Year of Assessment (YA) 2021) must not exceed $34,000;
      iv. The Annual Value (AV) of your home (as indicated on your NRIC) as at 31 December 2021 must not exceed $21,000; and
      v. You must not own more than one property.

*Dual citizenship is not allowed under Singapore law. Those who hold foreign citizenship will not be eligible for the GST Voucher scheme, regardless of whether they simultaneously hold Singapore citizenship.

Up till $13,000$13,001 to $21,000

Income earned in 2020: $34,000 and below
      (Assessable Income for YA2021)
      Annual Value of Home as at 31 Dec 2021
      GST Voucher – Cash
      [To be paid from August 2022]
      $400$250
    2. How will I know if I qualify for the 2022 GST Voucher – Cash?
  • Notification
  • Payment

GST Voucher Scheme

Home
About GST Voucher
Cash
MediSave
U-Save
2022 Budget Announcements
FAQS

Contact Us
REACH
Report Vulnerability
Privacy Statement
Terms of Use

© 2022 Government of Singapore,
Last Updated 01 Jun 2022
What is the fucking population of sinkies/pr ? 1.5mil out of it earning less than 34k pa which is not even 3k per mth and PAP can say sg 1st World cuntry?

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those earning 34k or lesser are the core supporters of PAP. They will be gone without periodic greasing