• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT,The Truth Is Out,Sg Gals Favourite Position..Tsk Tsk..

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Must rest on your shoulders, or do u hold the legs with your hands? :biggrin:

Hold the butt with your hands... legs on shoulders... thrust downwards as you pull her butt upwards towards you (my variation, don't sue me)

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
2ep12rl.png

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bonking in the wilderness? what if ants crawl up your arse?? and lay their eggs in there?

hi there

1. bro, good imagination!
2. picture this: raw sex on some beach undisturbed.
3. that is heaven hoh!
4. sure no ants.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

bonking in the wilderness? what if ants crawl up your arse?? and lay their eggs in there?

Doggie style brother. We just did it in Chinese garden last night. Sibey song. I asked her to take out her panty, and unbutton her shirt all the way down, doggie her for a good 10mins :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, good imagination!
2. picture this: raw sex on some beach undisturbed.
3. that is heaven hoh!
4. sure no ants.

Bintan lagoon resort. They have a bungalow with private swimming pool. Nice to do skinny dipping at night and fucking in the pool. But the bungalow abit too big for 2 person.