• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt will spare no effort to bring cyber-attackers to justice: PM Lee

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya, a coward of you is indeed true that you dun even dare to admit what you have mentioned.... As I've said, go n read your #96 post, what are you trying to imply when claiming that foreigners are taking away jobs from Singaporeans??? Please, side-stepped by using a better tactic....

WARRANTED A RESPONSE from you??? Don't slap your own cheap mouth again.... Failures like you are really living in miserable of complaining everyday but NO ACTIONS. Pure NATOs!!!

If by posting "could be filled by Singaporeans" doesn't mean Singaporeans can do or want to do or for Singaporeans ONLY, then what are you trying to imply???? Since your point on #96 post is to blame the govt for allowing too many foreigners to come into Singapore to work n thus endangering the employment chances of Singaporeans....

You're right... When you wanna ACT or PRETEND rather than prove something, do it wisely.... Don't contradict your own statement then you try to avoid or side-stepped it away...

Lastly, very sorry... My education is only a "N" level + NTC-2... Which is why my England NOT VERY POWDERFUL.... And if you wanna ACT LIKE A YELLOW BANANA N pretend you're an ENGLISH MASTER, dun do it over an internet forum.... It only show your foolishness n your ignorance!!!

Your such tactic of picking on others ppl english language over the forum is already OUT.... Others have done the same before but failed, so please try something new before even you wanna pretend yourself to be a YELLOW BANANA... Ask you mum what is the colour of your skin n hair before even you wanna PRETEND TO BE ONE!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha

I really pity your mum for bringing you to this world as a failure just for me to humiliate you to the ground!!! I would luv to enjoy reading your side-stepping again n please dun slap your own cheap mouth again by claiming on post #105 that that is your last post but still replying to me!!! Contradicting isn't???? :biggrin: :biggrin:

You post so much nonsense hor.. like flooding us all with your lar-jar nonsense!
First, when bro DYQ reply u, u also no say forum or wat.. u just post that sg ppl complaining.. u got say where they complain? Got post use wat medium o complain? So.. in general.. no?

And when Bro DYQ reply, he also nvr say forum or wat.. cos he replying to your post.. n like he point out.. he NEVER post forum or internet.. so.. STILL IN GENERAL.. NO?

And the govt openning up to let foreigners take up jobs.. u mean u duno dat more n more foreigners who are white-collar workers, rather than blue-collar workers... oh sori ah.. ur England is almost like sai.. so I explain.. more n more foreigners are taking up executive and junior executive positions instead of manual labour jobs... pinoys are manning more and more service jobs and at call centres.. even at restaurants and fast-food joints.. some Singaporeans still want THESE JOBS.

And hor.. even dish-washer.. foreigners snatch from our dear aunties and uncles.. who may not hold higher than secondary or even primary education.. who says no Singapore lang dun wan wash dishes.. when you over 60 and not much transferable skills.. you take what you can get.. but even that.. is being fiercely competed as foreigners flood in.

You post so much.. and yet you don't seem to see the big picture.. you like foreigners so much ah? You rather more foreigners than more Singapore-lang get work and get paid SG dollar ah? Are you a patriotic Singapore-lang who cares for the Singapore-lang.. IN GENERAL??

Dun come here smoke left n right la.. want to say ppl and cook false things.. make sure no proof of your "falsfying evidence" can be dug up by ppl la!!

Pappies taught all SG-lang,that when you say something not true.. you are liable for defamation lawsuits... Bro Du responded when you maligned him n twisted his posts.. nothing wrong with him coming back.. it only shows how low and despicable you are that made him cmoe back lor.. ni shi da err ren.. xie err zi ren..yin du iiao zha.. yin xian du la.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear friend, we may have wasted a few moments of out time on those pea-brains you have mentioned.. for they know naught how to carry themselves.. in real life.. or even here in cyberspace. But I applaud you for your perseverance, it is, IMHO, very commendable.

And I won't be responding to that super-baby Hkwatever he/she calls himselfe/herself.. these ppl can't see the error of their ways.

A popular saying goes that when a "scholar argues with a gangster", the scholar should be prepard to lose, for the gangster knows no rules, and doesn't follow the rules.. they are just out to make your life difficult! One can't reason or even debate properly with a ruffian/gangster, for they don't care about all that.. they just want to rile you up and make you go stir-crazy as they spin their wicked tales... GEEZ.. SOUNDS SO MUCH LIKE PAPPIES!!!

With your coconut brains, indeed you know how to carry yourself by regardless of real life or in cyberspace by only hiding behind a PC to complain about the govt... AGAIN slapping your own cheap mouth!!!

If a cheap fool like you can carry yourself so-well since you're so "EDUCATED" n a "ENGLISH LANGUAGE MASTER", the things you should be doing is to walk down to any People's Meeting Session n tell the minister or govt what is wrong n how you can make things right let alone if you've no ballz to swear...

Again you slapped your own mouth by in your earlier post, you try to act like a well-educated gentleman to ask me not to talk on other ppls mother but you're commending on a person who's cursing n swearing everyday with his mother's authentic organs on the govt n minister.... Indeed you're "SO WELL EDUCATED"!!! I think your mum have wasted her money on your education even if u graduate from Havard which i believe not...

Want to act like a gentleman, wanna pretend that you're well educated... No problem!!! But do it in a wise way....

Now I know why PAP cannot be topple even with citizens that dislike them.... Bezcoz you're nothing but a NATO ( No Action Talk Only) n trying to prove yourself in a forum??? Not to me please....

Lastly, I would respect a maffia or gangster more than a coward or clown like you who like to pretend that you're a well-educated person who knows how to carry yourself when you actually not!!!

REMEMBER... A failure is always a failure n no matter how hard you try to prove yourself in a forum you'll always be a failure!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
They know, believe me they do know.

Just like LKY in WW2, he knew he was being a fucking traitor. But he knew he could eat better and live better by being a fucking traitor when he volunteered to be with Kempei Tai.

Those maggots and doggies know and know very well that they too will eat better and live better like LKY did.
If they can sell their mothers, they will do so to ingrate themselves with those PAP walking bags of excrements with no moral compasses.

Like them, those maggots and doggies here have no fucking moral compasses and more then prepared to lie and lie and lie yet again with no regards to truth and honor.

SO CAN THOSE BASTARDS IN IGNORE BIN

DO YOU READ STRAITS TIMES? i NEVER DID FOR 20 YEARS
WHY BOTHER TO READ HK14, KOPISAI, PEPPERCUNT AND THOSE OTHER DEGENERATE FUCKTURDS?

CAN THEM IN THE IGNORE BIN

One thing for sure ALL OF US KNOW EVEN LKY... Your mother borned you to be a COWARD!!!

Dun need to keep harping on that you dun read post from me, kopiuncle, pepper n etc when you are just using other's or yr own post to reply to us!!! We definitely know you are reading!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You post so much nonsense hor.. like flooding us all with your lar-jar nonsense!
First, when bro DYQ reply u, u also no say forum or wat.. u just post that sg ppl complaining.. u got say where they complain? Got post use wat medium o complain? So.. in general.. no?

And when Bro DYQ reply, he also nvr say forum or wat.. cos he replying to your post.. n like he point out.. he NEVER post forum or internet.. so.. STILL IN GENERAL.. NO?

And the govt openning up to let foreigners take up jobs.. u mean u duno dat more n more foreigners who are white-collar workers, rather than blue-collar workers... oh sori ah.. ur England is almost like sai.. so I explain.. more n more foreigners are taking up executive and junior executive positions instead of manual labour jobs... pinoys are manning more and more service jobs and at call centres.. even at restaurants and fast-food joints.. some Singaporeans still want THESE JOBS.

And hor.. even dish-washer.. foreigners snatch from our dear aunties and uncles.. who may not hold higher than secondary or even primary education.. who says no Singapore lang dun wan wash dishes.. when you over 60 and not much transferable skills.. you take what you can get.. but even that.. is being fiercely competed as foreigners flood in.

You post so much.. and yet you don't seem to see the big picture.. you like foreigners so much ah? You rather more foreigners than more Singapore-lang get work and get paid SG dollar ah? Are you a patriotic Singapore-lang who cares for the Singapore-lang.. IN GENERAL??

Dun come here smoke left n right la.. want to say ppl and cook false things.. make sure no proof of your "falsfying evidence" can be dug up by ppl la!!

Pappies taught all SG-lang,that when you say something not true.. you are liable for defamation lawsuits... Bro Du responded when you maligned him n twisted his posts.. nothing wrong with him coming back.. it only shows how low and despicable you are that made him cmoe back lor.. ni shi da err ren.. xie err zi ren..yin du iiao zha.. yin xian du la.

Wow, so u r standing up for yr so-called brother DYQ.... But before even you wanna be a Panda-Hero, please open yr cheap eyes n read what he posted n what is my reply...

Before i even start to humiliate u, allow me to tell u, yes my english is maybe like shit but like what i replied to DYQ, dun try to prove yourself to be an ENGLISH MASTER when your english standard clearly shows you're nothing but pretending to be a YELLOW BANANA....

Since your "ENGLAND IS SO POWDERFUL LIKE DYQ", i presumed i dun have to explain to you what is a Yellow Banana...

Firstly, when DYQ claims that I luv to control ppls actions, how does he knew that apart from reading my post in this forum... Do you mean he knows me in real life??? Please, use your retard brains to think since you belong to the same category like DYQ "ACT SMART"...

If DYQ doesn't knows me in real life how does he knows that i like to control others actions??? When a person logs into a forum, he or she replies with what is being seen in the forum n reply... I think a coconut head like u wouldn't be stupid enough of not knowing this since you're trying to prove to many that you're smart...

When the govt allow foreigners to move into SG, for once i also didn't like the ideal of this but after seeing ppl like u who luv to ACT N PRETEND... I think the SG govt make the right choice...

A person who have the ability or skills will never be afraid that his or her rice bowl will be taken away from n being replaced...

Like what your good buddy mentioned, comparing a scholar to a ruffian or gangster... Maybe a person without a degree or maybe not even an "O" level can excel better in life than those of a scholar.... The best example is the Suzhou Industrial Project that those so-called scholars who know how to carry themselves in real life which is mentioned by DYQ fails badly... But a gangster who have backing in China can excel so much better than a scholar... So who's the failure actually???

Oh ya, I can't see the big picture but you can??? Dun try to be a "Wannabe Minister" please... If ppl like you can see the big picture would you still only be hiding behind a PC n having a go at the SG govt ONLY??? Obviously not... A person with a big picture in mind will understand that if he or she can't change the environment to suit themselves, they will moved on...

Dig up any evidence you want against me... Like i said, I'm a Singaporean in Wuhan now... Have the guts, fly down n see it with your own eyes... Dun talk only!!!

By the way, those post that you fools have posted where is the evidence??? TALK ONLY???

Lastly, wow... defamation lawsuit!!! Well-done... Waiting for u or DuYunQi to sent me lawyer letters or can sent it to my lawyers chambers in SG as well... Just to give you a hint, my lawyer received an award from the CJ for his performance in High Court on Oct 2012... So you should know where u can sent yr defamation lawsuit letter to already!!!

Dun talk only OK... SHOW ME PLEASE!!!! I luv lawsuit... Ha Ha Ha Ha

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low self esteem tua kang yao siew with his bulls and craps again. :rolleyes::kma:

Who is the one bull-shitting here claiming that what i'm liable for defamation suit??? Why you COWARDS are always talking ONLY???

Disgrace yourself is OK but DON'T DISGRACE YOUR PARENTS EVEN IN A FORUM!!!

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa piang.. now i see y bro Du say he dun wan respond to you any more.

You tok cock and lie and do all the dirty stuff.. and still got the cheek to say others somemore.. jialat la.

I also dun wan waste time wif a lousy bugger like u la. U just seeking attention.. super-baby.. bro Du called you correct man.

Go suck thumbs ba.. keep antagonizing ppl.. sigh.. drink your formula milk better.. dun try play wif adults stuff.. not for you de xiao gin-na.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pappies taught all SG-lang,that when you say something not true.. you are liable for defamation lawsuits...

Of course you n your coward buddy DuYunQi are good brothers!!! Dun tell me that the above sentence, I'm liable for defamation suit is something that i've smoke it out!!!

I already say, dun just becoz i rebutted to your points n you dun even have the ballz to admit, you come n say "Dun wanna reply to you anymore"

If you're so MATURE AS AN ADULT... Do something mature for the rest to see!!!

Don't shame your mum even in a forum!!!

I can imaging a coward like you n DuYunQi, indeed like what your coward buddy Du claims, you guys know "HOW TO CARRY YOURSELF"... Wanna act "HIGH-CLASS" also please show some calibre please....

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a good time for IT security CONsultant especially those ah nehs to demand for a pay increase... No need to be better, faster & cheaper... Just wait for the right opportunity!

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First, I apologize for the long post, but I want to tell this COWARD, to please post in the forum and not PM me, for I do not wish to receive PMs fro this COWARD.

Below is what the COWARD HK wrote in a PM to me (read the bold and underlined words):

Alfrescian
Infractions
0/2 (6)
My Reputation

Default Re: You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!
Quote Originally Posted by DuYunQi
Dear HK14K,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!.

Reason: Displaying excessive ignorance and/or stupidity
-------
This forumer has once again "asked about" another member's parents.. he claims that others did it to him first, but I searched and saw no such thing.

Next, the posts and claims made are completely false, twisting and ignoring other's postings.. and even changed the entire context of sentences and meanings in other's posts.. to construe and distort.

Such ignorant behaviour is unbecoming.. and will definitely sour and cause more tensions in this forum to escalate.

Please deduct some of this forumer's points to put a point across that one should not twist and falsify stuff.. stick to facts and the true postings.. don't make up stuff and distort things and create trouble.

Thank you.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!
Want to play an infraction game, make sure you can silence me to the end.... Don't make your mother a laughing stock!!! Ha Ha Ha

If you don't have the guts to post to me in the forum, but use PM to insult my parents.. then you clearly deserve all the infractions I can dish out at you. But.. since you are the ATTENTION-GRABBER, I won't be bothered with you.

Your cowardly act shows what you are capable of... NOTHING.. so.. begone with thee.. lest my time be wasted then on proper matters.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First, I apologize for the long post, but I want to tell this COWARD, to please post in the forum and not PM me, for I do not wish to receive PMs fro this COWARD.

Below is what the COWARD HK wrote in a PM to me (read the bold and underlined words):

Alfrescian
Infractions
0/2 (6)
My Reputation

Default Re: You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!
Dear HK14K,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!.

-------
This forumer has once again "asked about" another member's parents.. he claims that others did it to him first, but I searched and saw no such thing.

Next, the posts and claims made are completely false, twisting and ignoring other's postings.. and even changed the entire context of sentences and meanings in other's posts.. to construe and distort.

Such ignorant behaviour is unbecoming.. and will definitely sour and cause more tensions in this forum to escalate.

Please deduct some of this forumer's points to put a point across that one should not twist and falsify stuff.. stick to facts and the true postings.. don't make up stuff and distort things and create trouble.

Thank you.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!
Want to play an infraction game, make sure you can silence me to the end.... Don't make your mother a laughing stock!!! Ha Ha Ha

If you don't have the guts to post to me in the forum, but use PM to insult my parents.. then you clearly deserve all the infractions I can dish out at you. But.. since you are the ATTENTION-GRABBER, I won't be bothered with you.

Your cowardly act shows what you are capable of... NOTHING.. so.. begone with thee.. lest my time be wasted then on proper matters.

Aiyah!

Throw hk into ignore bin and turn him into hello kittie with no mouth and cannot talk or scream to his betters here.

He can only stick his head below waterline of unflushed public toilet and sing his muckjular stinkapura and quote rolex numbers at those turds and tissue floating there.
Those turds and tissues are also his betters as well.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alfrescian
Infractions
0/2 (6)
My Reputation

Dear HK14K,

-------

Thank you.
-------

Well done for trying to ACT BLIND...

Well Done For trying to show yourself as a HERO when you are actually not...

Please go n search for the thread "DuYunQi.... Please play a smarter game!!! Ha Ha Ha"... This was the thread that I've posted after i saw you played the infraction game n eRotica69 even upz me for this thread...

Also please go n look at the date n time of your infraction n the date n time of my Direct Post To You!!!

If you ain't any COWARD would you be playing a hiding game just behind your computer???? Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Try to BULLSHIT yourself to be a HERO also please do it with your chicken eyes wide open!!!

You wanna talk guts with me??? My Pleasure.... I'm currently at Wuhan n I wouldn't even mind to pay an SilkAir Ticket for you to fly down!!! Don't disappoint me n show me that your MOTHER BORNED YOU WITHOUT BALLZ AGAIN!!! THANK YOU!!! LOL....:biggrin:

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah!

Throw hk into ignore bin and turn him into hello kittie with no mouth and cannot talk or scream to his betters here.

He can only stick his head below waterline of unflushed public toilet and sing his muckjular stinkapura and quote rolex numbers at those turds and tissue floating there.
Those turds and tissues are also his betters as well.

Oh Failure.... Didn't you tried to play the Zapping n Infraction Game here with me as well but alas to your disappointment, your game failed!!!

You stil have the face to come out n BULLSHIT around???

You're really like what you say, A Hello Kitty being SLAPPED, HUMILIATED N INSULT by me until you can't even raised your head