• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt will spare no effort to bring cyber-attackers to justice: PM Lee

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
HK14K is just another pro-establishment, pro-PAP shill, registered July 2013.

Don't take my word for it, this post reveals a lot.

Anyone who complains against his divine rulers and the island paradise are ingrates to him.

Merits of the past 48 years? :kma: you insufferable shill. :oIo:

You're just one kind you know what??? Only know how to find faults.... No matter how well you're being treated in the past, once you are not being treated well you would claim that others are this n that!!!

Ppl like u i know what you are looking for... The best is the govt is looking after your welfare 100%... Allow you to purchase a HDB 5-room flat for less than SGD$100k n then let you sell it off at SGD$1 million then you'll say that PAP or the govt is good right!!!

Without the merits of the govt in the past 48 years, would you be so comfortable hiding behind a computer n swear at the govt everyday???

Don't blamed the govt just becoz you're taking laksa everyday n envy those that can take abalone everyday.... Blamed the govt also blamed it wisely!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
He reminds me of someone in this forum.
His nick has small caps, big caps as well as numbers. :wink:

Oh... Since day one i joined this forum in July, you've been claiming that i remind you of whatever "Uncles" you claimed....

Cowards n failures like you need to have tonnes of IBs in a forum which is why my other thread claims that ppl like you dun even have the ballz to walk down to a Meeting People's Session to swear at the minister but just hiding behind a computer!!!

Your brains is even worst than a retard... You mean a forum cannot have new members even if the forum is established for 10 years or more???

Honestly, if i need more than one account to tackle cowards like you n escher, i might as well not log myself into a forum anymore!!!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The hackers are looking more retarded by the min. Not only did they not managed to hack into anything important, they were caught almost immediately and to add insult to injury, the entire internet is linking them to the opposition

1458559_331660636973587_1082739832_n.jpg

1467306_331578736981777_1382148458_n.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The hackers are looking more retarded by the min. Not only did they not managed to hack into anything important, they were caught almost immediately and to add insult to injury, the entire internet is linking them to the opposition

1458559_331660636973587_1082739832_n.jpg

1467306_331578736981777_1382148458_n.jpg

singapore PAP is hopeless if even retards like what u said could hack PAP website.

retard hacked retarder website?

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry but i think you should be telling yourself how ridiculous you are by assuming that i'm trying to control ppl over the INTERNET, over a FORUM!!!

You claimed that the SG govt let in Pinoys, Ah Nehs n Ah Tiongs to take away all those jobs from Singaporeans... Ask yourself how many Singaporeans are there willing to be a dish-washer, bus driver, maid, or etc... You mean our govt have never waited and just brought in all those foreigners at one go???

Singaporeans are pure spoilt brat... During interview, they want short hours, high salary, light workload... Even my latest round when i went back to SG, a lady came to me asking for a job n when i interview her, her expectation from her employer is even higher than vice-versa!!!

Singaporeans are not giving enough babies n they blame the high living cost done by the govt. What do you expect??? A 4-room HDB flat still selling at $61,700 during 1985 in Yishun Khatib area or a 3-room flat selling at $14,200 during 1979 at West Coast area???

I dun have to show myself a class than others in a place non other than a forum.... If DuYunQi you are a class higher above, you wouldn't be giving names to other foreigners like Pinoys, Ah Nehs n Ah Tiongs.... Honestly as a true born Singaporean myself, sometimes the behaviour of Singaporeans are much more worst than those that comes from China n ppl like you still have the cheek to call others by names... Indeed I would used the word started by u "RIDICULOUS"!!!

By calling other names you mean you are much better or a class higher than the rest???

I would care for the least whether does my post make sense to you or not.... If you're sensible enough, you wouldn't be just pointing fingers at others but not yourself n your those buddies who like to throw out their mother's authentic organs in every post.

Where in my posts did I ever mention "internet" or "Forum"??
If you can't get what I posted.. I shall not waste more effort on you, for you lack the intelligence, and the integrity to even hold onto your own points.. let alone try to comment on what others ACTUALLY posted.

And.. where did I mention 'bus driver", "maid", "dish washer"? If you can't understand when ppl are commenting "in general", then I suggest you just seek others to read and explain to you, for you clearly lack any capabilities in understanding issues, points made by others, and what type of nonsense you post.

And read my post carefully, I NEVER told you to call ppl names.. I told you to "rise above them" and "not to follow them and join the fray".. Goodness!! You are like a kindergarten kid.. I have to explain EVERYTHING to you?!!!! So, you are one of those Sinkies who NEEDs to be SPOONFED all the way too, huh?!!!

Ok, this is my last post to you... cos you keep making stuff out of thin air.. and continuing coming up with nonsense.. I shall leave you to your demented ways.. stay sane, poor soul.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, this is my last post to you... cos you keep making stuff out of thin air.. and continuing coming up with nonsense.. I shall leave you to your demented ways.. stay sane, poor soul.

Best decision. Don't waste time with no-class PAP IB, this one even an idiot like me can tell. Pretend to discuss about triad topics. Think can con people here. LOL.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where in my posts did I ever mention "internet" or "Forum"??
If you can't get what I posted.. I shall not waste more effort on you, for you lack the intelligence, and the integrity to even hold onto your own points.. let alone try to comment on what others ACTUALLY posted.

And.. where did I mention 'bus driver", "maid", "dish washer"? If you can't understand when ppl are commenting "in general", then I suggest you just seek others to read and explain to you, for you clearly lack any capabilities in understanding issues, points made by others, and what type of nonsense you post.

And read my post carefully, I NEVER told you to call ppl names.. I told you to "rise above them" and "not to follow them and join the fray".. Goodness!! You are like a kindergarten kid.. I have to explain EVERYTHING to you?!!!! So, you are one of those Sinkies who NEEDs to be SPOONFED all the way too, huh?!!!

Oh ya, with your "superb intelligence", please go n read your own #96 what did you wrote to me please... You claimed that I'm trying to control others actions like pappies do. We're communicating over an internet forum, so if you're not claiming that I tried to control other's action in the forum then what??? You mean in real life??? Do we know each other in real life for you to come to a conclusion that i love to control others than???

Ppl like you who like to twist n turn your words trying to talk about integrity??? Does your buddies in this forum who curse n swear everyday have integrity then??? Why not you teach them n yourself about what is integrity before even trying to prove yourself a class higher than others let alone talking about what wasting of effort... You're nothing more but a waste of time for me only!!! LOL....

2. Go n read your #96 post again claiming about govt allowing foreigners to come into SG n takes up Singaporeans job... Yes, I mentioned about dish-washing, bus driver n etc, ain't all this job available in SG but no one is taking up...

If your post is sensible enough, then what are you trying to imply when you mentioned "SG govt allow foreigners to come to SG n took up their jobs"... What jobs are you talking about??? Trying to side-stepped by claiming "in general"... Then please tell us with your "sensible brains" what kind of job in general are you referring to... Any sensible person can see clearly that you dun even have the guts of admitting what you've wrote n still have the cheek to claim others lack of understanding n intelligence when you yourself are the one making a fool out of yourself...

3. I think your understanding level is as low as those in a retard school or even worst. Firstly when you mentioned that "i rise above them", i've replied to you that i dun need to. I'm unlike your childish thinking trying to create yourself a class higher than the others when you are actually not n the worst thing, in a forum..

Secondary, I told you in my earlier reply that instead of asking me to "rise above the others", when dun you tell the others to rise themselves first...

Instead of claiming that you need to explain everything to me, might as well say you're trying to side-stepped what you have wrote and in contra to that, you still need me to draw the intestines out while drawing a human portrait just to allow your retard brains to understand that it is a human...

Lastly, actually you're having a good try but alas your such tactics trying to show others you have a higher class than others is nothing but just a failure coz many others in this forum used this tactics before...

Also, dun tried to side-stepped again.... Like what i mentioned in my earlier post, if a person like you who like to talk about integrity n rises above the others n respect, you wouldn't be calling foreigners names!!!

By claiming whether is your last post to me or second last post to me is the least i care about coz a fool like you is nothing more than a clown for me to humiliate you during my free hours!! Please, bring out your ballz in a forum... Don't side-stepped what you've mentioned in the past!!!

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best decision. Don't waste time with no-class PAP IB, this one even an idiot like me can tell. Pretend to discuss about triad topics. Think can con people here. LOL.

Wow, "YOU'RE REALLY A CLASS HIGHER THAN OTHERS BY BEING AN ANTI-PAP".....

Cowards like you who hide behind a computer need to pretend... You need to pretend that you love the nation, you understand politics so well!!! I dun have to prove myself especially in a forum which is why you're right to call yourself an idiot... Ha Ha Ha Ha

I'm not a triad members but at least i understand how their hierachy works n so on.... If you think that i'm pretending, as i mentioned, i just arrived in Wuhan from Taiwan. There's SilkAir direct flight from SG to Taiwan n if you have the BALLZ to come over, I wouldn't mind paying your air-fares n accomodation in Marco Polo just to see who are those that TALK BUT NO ACTIONS...

By the way, just for your info.... Previously there was also a member in this forum who claimed himself as a well-know person in Geylang call Meng Chai.... I accepted his challenge during when i was back in SG for a short holiday but i can't even see his shadows!!!

Don't act like others trying to think that they know alot or they are SG BIG TIME GANGSTER when one didn't even heard of "08 SIO PAK LENG SAN" in Tanjong Pagar Block 2... Even some clowns can pretend n con others by claiming it belongs to "HAI LOK SAN" which is a pure joke!!!

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's SilkAir direct flight from SG to Taiwan n if you have the BALLZ to come over, I wouldn't mind paying your air-fares n accomodation in Marco Polo just to see who are those that TALK BUT NO ACTIONS...

Why don't you make this offer to everyone? I am sure the response will be overwhelming.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proves that retarded opposition supporting morons are willing to sacrifice the country just to put their useless retarded politicians in power. Opposition retarded supporters just prove beyond doubt that they are not the patriots they claim to be

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you make this offer to everyone? I am sure the response will be overwhelming.

Oh, I can make this offer to you as well just like zeebjii who love to talk big... As long as you've the guts to come over is enough!!! You dun have to care whether i give this offer to others or not but i give it to you... No problem!!! LOL....

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2. Go n read your #96 post again claiming about govt allowing foreigners to come into SG n takes up Singaporeans job... Yes, I mentioned about dish-washing, bus driver n etc, ain't all this job available in SG but no one is taking up...

When you post something that is UNTRUE about my post.. and even put up totally DIFFERENT WORDS from what I had posted, you warranteed a response from me so that I can WHALLOP the living daylights out of your miserable existence.

Tension68 said:
To HK141 - Ridiculous! Don't try to control others' actions, and live happier. Don't be like the pappies.. like to control this.. control that.. make my life damn boring and miserable... while their own lives gets richer as they get paid so much.. but I see so little being done for the good and benefit of all Singaporeans. What's so good about encouraging more foreigners to have more babies? (PM said this.. reported in newspapers).. what's so good about letting in pinoys, ah nehs, ah tiongs to take away jobs that could be filled by Singaporeans?

When I posted "could be filled by Singaporeans", does that imply only Singaporeans can do, or want to do.. or ONLY FOR SINGAPOREANS?!!

Want to prove and claim something.. make sure there really is something for you to show to everyone.. don't create things out of THING AIR.. AGAIN!!

Your understanding of the English language leaves nothing to my imagination.. you have just confirmed that your level is... EVEN BELOW BEGGINER!!

Continue to suck your thumbs, little one.

PS Your Grammar is also bad.. it should be "take up" not "takes up Singaporean jobs".. please go back to school or hire a tutor to improve your English.. no wonder newspaper dare to report Msia lvl of English better than SG.. with ppl like you.. THEY MIGHT HAVE A CASE!!

(Actually, you have alot of mistakes.. but I fear that your frail little ego can't take the punishment I would dish out.. so.. let's just say it's worse than pathetic)

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This cheebye kiah 14k is probably in taiwan because he was some fucking nonsensical ex gangster who likes to pengway ....

Twist the fucking words of what one fella says to another just to stir shit.... No wonder you gotta be hiding in taiwan right cheebye kiah...got a lot of people here waiting for you here in sinkapooh right cheebye kiah...

Hahahaha you wait for tuayapeh ok? One dark and windy night, i will come and drag out your fucking tongue out as long as mine for telling liesand spinning stories and being such a pengway pwabye kiah ok???

Nbccb.......

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you post something that is UNTRUE about my post.. and even put up totally DIFFERENT WORDS from what I had posted, you warranteed a response from me so that I can WHALLOP the living daylights out of your miserable existence.

When I posted "could be filled by Singaporeans", does that imply only Singaporeans can do, or want to do.. or ONLY FOR SINGAPOREANS?!!

Want to prove and claim something.. make sure there really is something for you to show to everyone.. don't create things out of THING AIR.. AGAIN!!

Your understanding of the English language leaves nothing to my imagination.. you have just confirmed that your level is... EVEN BELOW BEGGINER!!

Continue to suck your thumbs, little one.

PS Your Grammar is also bad.. it should be "take up" not "takes up Singaporean jobs".. please go back to school or hire a tutor to improve your English.. no wonder newspaper dare to report Msia lvl of English better than SG.. with ppl like you.. THEY MIGHT HAVE A CASE!!

(Actually, you have alot of mistakes.. but I fear that your frail little ego can't take the punishment I would dish out.. so.. let's just say it's worse than pathetic)

Oh ya, a coward of you is indeed true that you dun even dare to admit what you have mentioned.... As I've said, go n read your #96 post, what are you trying to imply when claiming that foreigners are taking away jobs from Singaporeans??? Please, side-stepped by using a better tactic....

WARRANTED A RESPONSE from you??? Don't slap your own cheap mouth again.... Failures like you are really living in miserable of complaining everyday but NO ACTIONS. Pure NATOs!!!

If by posting "could be filled by Singaporeans" doesn't mean Singaporeans can do or want to do or for Singaporeans ONLY, then what are you trying to imply???? Since your point on #96 post is to blame the govt for allowing too many foreigners to come into Singapore to work n thus endangering the employment chances of Singaporeans....

You're right... When you wanna ACT or PRETEND rather than prove something, do it wisely.... Don't contradict your own statement then you try to avoid or side-stepped it away...

Lastly, very sorry... My education is only a "N" level + NTC-2... Which is why my England NOT VERY POWDERFUL.... And if you wanna ACT LIKE A YELLOW BANANA N pretend you're an ENGLISH MASTER, dun do it over an internet forum.... It only show your foolishness n your ignorance!!!

Your such tactic of picking on others ppl english language over the forum is already OUT.... Others have done the same before but failed, so please try something new before even you wanna pretend yourself to be a YELLOW BANANA... Ask you mum what is the colour of your skin n hair before even you wanna PRETEND TO BE ONE!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha

I really pity your mum for bringing you to this world as a failure just for me to humiliate you to the ground!!! I would luv to enjoy reading your side-stepping again n please dun slap your own cheap mouth again by claiming on post #105 that that is your last post but still replying to me!!! Contradicting isn't???? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cheebye kiah 14k is probably in taiwan because he was some fucking nonsensical ex gangster who likes to pengway ....

Twist the fucking words of what one fella says to another just to stir shit.... No wonder you gotta be hiding in taiwan right cheebye kiah...got a lot of people here waiting for you here in sinkapooh right cheebye kiah...

Hahahaha you wait for tuayapeh ok? One dark and windy night, i will come and drag out your fucking tongue out as long as mine for telling liesand spinning stories and being such a pengway pwabye kiah ok???

Nbccb.......

Oh SO SORRY TO YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT.... I did not only went to Taiwan but HK n China as well n ALSO SINGAPORE.... But when i go back SG, those ppl that you claimed that are waiting for me did not show up... Disappearing faster than ninjas....

You're absolutely right that COWARDS like you love to stir shit n twist n turn your words when being rebutted.... Complained, Curse n Swear at the govt everyday without acknowledging who brought SG to where it is today.... Only know how to find fault!!!

As I mentioned, did you ever blamed your mum n dad for bringing u to this world???

No problem, I luv TuaYaPeh n his brother DiYaPeh.... But just in case you dun know i pray to SunWuKong... Even TuaYaPeh n DiYaPeh have to give face to him!!! LOL.....

Also please dun sell your mother's CB (CheeseBurger) in this forum... Your mother's hole is damn smelly n i'm of absolute no interest, maybe you can find a dog for your mother's smelly hole!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do what I have done.

Throw that spawn of a maggot that crawled from an unflushed toilet used by Ah Loon and his cunt of a mother who open legs to anyone , dogs and maggots into the ignore bin.

Turn that HK14 spawn of maggot into hello kittie with no fucking mouth and cannot talk and scream and ignore his rantings whatever the fuck he want to rant about.

Do the same with kopisai and peppercunt as well

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do what I have done.

Throw that spawn of a maggot that crawled from an unflushed toilet used by Ah Loon and his cunt of a mother who open legs to anyone , dogs and maggots into the ignore bin.

Turn that HK14 spawn of maggot into hello kittie with no fucking mouth and cannot talk and scream and ignore his rantings whatever the fuck he want to rant about.

Save some face value for your mother if not for yourself.... Honestly, I dun see anyone interested in your ignorant vulgarity post anymore!!!

I sympathize with your mother to have a child like you so fillial that is selling your mother's smelly hole everyday the moment you wake up.... LOL!!!

Treat your mother with better respect... Your mum ain't easy working as a street whore in SG just to feed a useless fool like u!!!

Also, your what "maggot" n "hello kitty" are already out-dated.... Surprised me with something new...

Damn boring, still can post n humiliate you in this forum.... I know you're "NOT READING MY POST" which is why you know how to reply to my content.... Ha Ha Ha Ha

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do what I have done.

Dear friend, we may have wasted a few moments of out time on those pea-brains you have mentioned.. for they know naught how to carry themselves.. in real life.. or even here in cyberspace. But I applaud you for your perseverance, it is, IMHO, very commendable.

And I won't be responding to that super-baby Hkwatever he/she calls himselfe/herself.. these ppl can't see the error of their ways.

A popular saying goes that when a "scholar argues with a gangster", the scholar should be prepard to lose, for the gangster knows no rules, and doesn't follow the rules.. they are just out to make your life difficult! One can't reason or even debate properly with a ruffian/gangster, for they don't care about all that.. they just want to rile you up and make you go stir-crazy as they spin their wicked tales... GEEZ.. SOUNDS SO MUCH LIKE PAPPIES!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. these ppl can't see the error of their ways.

A popular saying goes that when a "scholar argues with a gangster", the scholar should be prepard to lose, for the gangster knows no rules, and doesn't follow the rules.. they are just out to make your life difficult! One can't reason or even debate properly with a ruffian/gangster, for they don't care about all that.. they just want to rile you up and make you go stir-crazy as they spin their wicked tales... GEEZ.. SOUNDS SO MUCH LIKE PAPPIES!!!

They know, believe me they do know.

Just like LKY in WW2, he knew he was being a fucking traitor. But he knew he could eat better and live better by being a fucking traitor when he volunteered to be with Kempei Tai.

Those maggots and doggies know and know very well that they too will eat better and live better like LKY did.
If they can sell their mothers, they will do so to ingrate themselves with those PAP walking bags of excrements with no moral compasses.

Like them, those maggots and doggies here have no fucking moral compasses and more then prepared to lie and lie and lie yet again with no regards to truth and honor.

SO CAN THOSE BASTARDS IN IGNORE BIN

DO YOU READ STRAITS TIMES? i NEVER DID FOR 20 YEARS
WHY BOTHER TO READ HK14, KOPISAI, PEPPERCUNT AND THOSE OTHER DEGENERATE FUCKTURDS?

CAN THEM IN THE IGNORE BIN