• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Government Screwed Up - Long Queue at Ballot station

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which silly scholars set specific timing for specific folks. Ballot stations long queue as everyone tried to follow the timing set. Kanasai!!!! In the past, everyone can go anytime they wished to cast their vote. Now, they all rush to the ballot station at the same time and creating more risk for the elderly to get Covited.

What does it say here? PAP has been screwing things up even on the day of election itself. Hopeless, useless PAP fuck, ought to be thrown into Singapore river and drown for goodness sake.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shit! I better get down to the polling station again and assist the pioneer and merdeka old farts. We grassroots people need to make sure they stamp their 'X' beside the lightning symbol. I hope our voters won't vote irrationally because of the long queues.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this stoopid idea of pap by leecomending a allocated time slot will make thing worse KNN those unable to go at the specified time will all think if they go earlier they will be asked to queue for nong nong (fear lumber 1) which is also indicated by pap therefore it will make them all go later and end up the late timing will become more crowded KNN if their allocated time is later of the day and they know they are unable to go then they will all go squeeze with the old farts time slot KNN eventually this allocation has no benefits but only create fear KNN
KNN once again my uncle already said that KNN mother farking nong queue seen with most stoopid sinkie with a smirk jibye face KNN

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can go there anytime we want. Allocated time is only to be encouraged to adhere to. I dun give a crap about allocated time. By the way, i will be voting for opposition.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tbf I took my aged parents down this morning at around 8.30am and it was well managed and organised...they came out within 15 minutes of going in...

My slot is this afternoon between 4pm - 6pm

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN I hope many of the polling stations in the PAP strongholds become new Covid clusters after tonight.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit! I better get down to the polling station again and assist the pioneer and merdeka old farts. We grassroots people need to make sure they stamp their 'X' beside the lightning symbol. I hope our voters won't vote irrationally because of the long queues.
Too late!!! I was there to help the old folks queue up. Many openly complained about the queue and I heard they said they want to bring opposition into parliament. Yes, I repeat, the elderly folks now cannot tahan PAP. The dishonourable son is making news in recent years even the die-hard PAP supporters hated the look of LHL. I even heard one uncled shouted, PAP Chow Chi Bye at the queue!!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tbf I took my aged parents down this morning at around 8.30am and it was well managed and organised...they came out within 15 minutes of going in...

My slot is this afternoon between 4pm - 6pm
You siow ah!!!! You can vote at the same time as your aged parents since you were already there with them. Now you want to go again to queue up. You brain washed by PAP issit?

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope that the long queue time will make the voters frustrated with holding of the election during a major pandemic by the PAP.

The PAP have blatantly disregarded the high risks of infection of the Covid-19 virus by the citizens and endangered their health and lives.

I hope that the voters will consider whether this is a caring government?

I hope that they will seriously consider whether they want to vote for PAP?

I hope that this frustration will translate into votes for the alternative parties.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN I hope many of the polling stations in the PAP strongholds become new Covid clusters after tonight.
I would rather they cluster at Kopi Tiam tonight to wait for opposition good news. Dawn is coming to save Singapore.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
You siow ah!!!! You can vote at the same time as your aged parents since you were already there with them. Now you want to go again to queue up. You brain washed by PAP issit?
Me chauffeur lah. Easier to just drop off my parents and wait to pick them up rather than have to park my car a distance away and then join them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't complain and count your blessings Sinkies. In some bigger countries you would need at least two days to vote, and another two days to finish counting. :biggrin:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
My side like mass orgy.no safe distance some even no trmp chk all screw up.Covid 19 slso screw up , erection voting station slso screw up,alamak.

salim

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a disaster at the Toa Payoh HDB hub polling station.
There is no social distancing, people are fully packed, some people are coughing.
I am not even exaggerating.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PSA: Bring your own pen, just in case. This election they're using a stamp/chop. :wink:

Ta7EHkT.png

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB! all the station very close, as if there is shortage of space, or those fuckers encourage the spread of the virus!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCB! all the station very close, as if there is shortage of space, or those fuckers encourage the spread of the virus!!!

Yes, let's give this a strong mandate. :biggrin:

Don't forget to remove your mask and show your face to the ELD clowns, we don't want impersonators at an election! :wink: