• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Government Screwed Up - Long Queue at Ballot station

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PSA: Bring your own pen, just in case. This election they're using a stamp/chop. :wink:

Ta7EHkT.png
KNNCCB, is PAP playing dirty? I asked my elderly how was the self-inking, they said easy to stamp and stamp hard to double-confirm they vote for opposition. I felt relieved. Must use force on the stamp. The harder the better. Most elderly got weak limp. I hope it is counted even if the ink is faint, but who can trust the computer right? Probably invented by the dishonourable son's bastard Le HOngyi. I am going to bring my water-proof, white board black marker along with me later.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which silly scholars set specific timing for specific folks. Ballot stations long queue as everyone tried to follow the timing set. Kanasai!!!! In the past, everyone can go anytime they wished to cast their vote. Now, they all rush to the ballot station at the same time and creating more risk for the elderly to get Covited.

What does it say here? PAP has been screwing things up even on the day of election itself. Hopeless, useless PAP fuck, ought to be thrown into Singapore river and drown for goodness sake.
Singapore kiasu all go early early queue up to vote for dragon King.
Every time the same.
Polling close at 8pm.
Why the rush for covid19 too???
Singapore It's a joke