• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gopalan Nair: Ionescu should not come back

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GN is human, like everybody else. he got biten, now he is biting back. what's wrong with that?!!

yes but to use this case and to support the cold blooded murder of innocent civilians to vindicate his own personal grievances against the establishment speaks of his own bad character.

To actually overlook all of that and use it for his own selfish agenda one that is tit-for-tat against the govt is truly uncalled for.

ozeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes but to use this case and to support the cold blooded murder of innocent civilians to vindicate his own personal grievances against the establishment speaks of his own bad character.

To actually overlook all of that and use it for his own selfish agenda one that is tit-for-tat against the govt is truly uncalled for.
i think you are being too simplistic.

GN does not support the killing of the innocent victims. he was merely making fun of the of lky controlled judiciary and the kiasu, kiasi citizenry of sillypore society.

smoking ganja should help you read between the lines. you sure you are smoking the real stuff? jai rastasfari!!!!wahahahaha...............

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
helping to democratise and free up sgp can also be considered as selfish interests?

wah really indifferent this sinkies...:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think you are being too simplistic.

GN does not support the killing of the innocent victims. he was merely making fun of the of lky controlled judiciary and the kiasu, kiasi citizenry of sillypore society.

smoking ganja should help you read between the lines. you sure you are smoking the real stuff? jai rastasfari!!!!wahahahaha...............

Simplistic? To actually reduce the heniousness of these crimes to some intellectual debate truly speaks of wat a low down character you are.

What do you know about smoking weed btw? Are you implying that smoking weed has increased the type of intellect that you have?

Btw how do you know GN does not support the killing? Was it explicitly written there or did you just pull that out from your own ass?

Btw do you understand english or do you merely put on an air of intellect to mask your inferiority? Like i wrote in my last post why should this matter be used as a platform for his own personal vendetta against the establishment? By doing so it shows his selfishness and petty mindedness. You actually repeated the same thing again in your post to me without giving an explaination why. Next you engage in ad hominem remarks. :oIo:

Typical of your ilk. Unable to engage in a proper discussion and like your own POV is the correct one and others are wrong and of course the need to use insults since u know that makes you feel big on a forum in cyberspace. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
helping to democratise and free up sgp can also be considered as selfish interests?

wah really indifferent this sinkies...:biggrin:

It's very easy to package one's own agenda and give it another name to make it seem like he's doing it for the greater good of others.

Go and read the title of this thread. The person murdered and injured 3 ppl and possibly killed the female and due to the political nature of this person's job scope should not return to sg?

To make this episode into satire shows how lightly this matter is treated.

I pray that one day you fall victim to a criminal altercation by someone of diplomatic standing and then someone like Dr chee comes along and satirizes the entire episode to make an attack against the establishment, let's see how you will feel.

Lastly people should be judged by their true intentions and those intentions should not be elavated into higher ideals.

For eg i want to kill public enemy number 1 cos of a personal score i have with him and not because he's a wanted murderer and a hated criminal, in fact i don't care about that. If i succeed in killing him should i now bask in the glory and take the credit for being a keeper of the peace and a crime fighter? :rolleyes: To outsiders that might be true but to me and ppl whom know me that's not the case and i was just settling a score i had with him and i'm not a public hero nor a keeper of the peace cos that was never my intention.

The same can be said of GN, how dare you elavate his own personal score with the establishment into something greater?

ozeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simplistic? To actually reduce the heniousness of these crimes to some intellectual debate truly speaks of wat a low down character you are.

What do you know about smoking weed btw? Are you implying that smoking weed has increased the type of intellect that you have?

Btw how do you know GN does not support the killing? Was it explicitly written there or did you just pull that out from your own ass?

Btw do you understand english or do you merely put on an air of intellect to mask your inferiority? Like i wrote in my last post why should this matter be used as a platform for his own personal vendetta against the establishment? By doing so it shows his selfishness and petty mindedness. You actually repeated the same thing again in your post to me without giving an explaination why. Next you engage in ad hominem remarks. :oIo:

Typical of your ilk. Unable to engage in a proper discussion and like your own POV is the correct one and others are wrong and of course the need to use insults since u know that makes you feel big on a forum in cyberspace. :rolleyes:
wahhh!! you are one angry boy, man! you sure you are a rastaman?

most rastaman i know are pretty cool cats. you sure you are not smoking the bad stuff???

if you can't understand satire, it is not my problem. there is no need to get so upset in cyberspace.

you don't understand what GN wrote. you don't understand what i wrote. what more can i say?!

but keep cool hor! not point raising up your blood preessure leh.:wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahhh!! you are one angry boy, man! you sure you are a rastaman?

most rastaman i know are pretty cool cats. you sure you are not smoking the bad stuff???

if you can't understand satire, it is not my problem. there is no need to get so upset in cyberspace.

you don't understand what GN wrote. you don't understand what i wrote. what more can i say?!

but keep cool hor! not point raising up your blood preessure leh.:wink:

How can u tell if i'm pissed or not? Idiot you are simply a nick behind the screen to me. Posting smilies like this :oIo: doesn't even raise 1 iota of emotion for me.

But if it pleases you, then here. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Now you can claim that you made me very angry. Happy now? :rolleyes:

Don't twist and turn and pretend now. Even if i don't understand what you wrote it's a given shows how bad your writing is.

LOL what makes you say i am a rasta? My nick? Oh yes, i should have put my nick as Obama or Osama then yeah you would be talking to them. Btw there's an lky and nathan nick in here, so yes LKY and president nathan are also here chatting in this forum. :rolleyes:

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can u tell if i'm pissed or not? Idiot you are simply a nick behind the screen to me. Posting smilies like this :oIo: doesn't even raise 1 iota of emotion for me.

Don't twist and turn and pretend now. Even if i don't understand what you wrote it's a given shows how bad your writing is.

LOL what makes you say i am a rasta? My nick? Oh yes, i should have put my nick as Obama or Osama then yeah you would be talking to them. Btw there's an lky and nathan nick in here, so yes LKY and president nathan are also here chatting in this forum. :rolleyes:

KNNBPCB, why my name mentioned?

Company buffet run into problem, my name mentioned.

Diplomat run road, my name mentioned.

KNN, and people comprain my millions so easy to earn..........:confused:

ozeman

Alfrescian
Loyal

you curse and you abuse! if that is not being angry, then what is? now who is the fecking idiot? wahhahhaa..............

well, if you still don't understand what i wrote, i really can't help you. after all there is no cure for stupidity!!!:wink:

if rastaman doesn't suit you, sure you can be be osama bin laden. please yourself!! wahhahahhhaaaaa..................

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you curse and you abuse! if that is not being angry, then what is? now who is the fecking idiot? wahhahhaa..............

well, if you still don't understand what i wrote, i really can't help you. after all there is no cure for stupidity!!!:wink:

if rastaman doesn't suit you, sure you can be be osama bin laden. please yourself!! wahhahahhhaaaaa..................

What a moronic reply with whahahahahaha in it.

Yes thanks for adding it into your post so that we know that you are crackling away like an insane assylum patient. :biggrin:

Yes i am very angry u see my smilies.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

ozeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a moronic reply with whahahahahaha in it.

Yes thanks for adding it into your post so that we know that you are crackling away like an insane assylum patient. :biggrin:

Yes i am very angry u see my smilies.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:
a patient in an asylum is deemed to be insane. adding the word insane there is a redundancy. wahahhahhaaha..................

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is ample illustration that Sinkies do deserve the govt they get.

Singaporeans made the better choice when they voted AGAINST Gopalan Nair of the Workers Party. The loser ran to the States and today encourage a diplomat not to return and help in the investigation of a hit-and-run accident which killed three people.

So tell me Yellow_People, you want a better government in Gopalan Nair who politicise extremely serious traffic offences and encourage potential offenders to stay away from investigations?

Do you happen to know if Gopalan has ever proposed that Mas Selamat should be awarded the PBM?

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
GN is only using this incident to criticize the Sin. gov.

For eg, quote:

"It actuially shows the vast majority of Signaproeans believe he is innocent since there are no protests at all!"

A million $ minister once said something like: Sink'reans are happy bcoz there are no protests outside parliament.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One swallow does not make a summer. He ended up offending others because the article contained glaring errors and much of the article was on matters related other govt oppressive behaviour and nothing to do with the case. You remind me of the other chap that claimed that the house is painted green when only the front door is green.

GN does not have the skills to craft a biting article that cuts the govt at the knees and yet get the people onside or at least get the people to reflect on their dismal apathy.

For eg, quote:

"It actuially shows the vast majority of Signaproeans believe he is innocent since there are no protests at all!"

A million $ minister once said something like: Sink'reans are happy bcoz there are no protests outside parliament.

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, yes, he offended ppl by using this incident which an innocent man died for his own political agenda.

He got skill or not is another issue.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a patient in an asylum is deemed to be insane. adding the word insane there is a redundancy. wahahhahhaaha..................

Do u know the meaning of added effect. That's to tell ppl that this bastard is totally 100% insane just like you are. Same logic that you add wahahah into your posts to try and con ppl into thinking you're laughing. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For eg, quote:

This is correct. This is his sole agenda. Yet there are others coming in hailing him as a fighter for democracy, freedom fighter etc. Do you think he really gives a shit about sinkees getting oppressed? Why doesn't he stay and risk being jailed like dr chee?

He shouldn't be praised beyond his true intentions.