• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Morning Sunday!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the rest of the freaking clones come in liao.. what a sinkie loser.

although you are suffering acutely in hell....bbq and tortured....all your clones and cronies are still fighitng your battle here...waiting to infect people with your dreadful disease: sheer cowardice.....happy helling.....m e o w ....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you change ur nick to Ihatesinkapore... maybe others will be more forgiving towards you.

you should spend some time in the Hades self reflecting the evils people had done to deserve an honourable place there...you and your handles will never learn when to stop bullying the weak, the innocent and the powerless....shameless bullies of the lowest grade...happy helling...m e o w ......now got mouth, no voice. got eyes, no see. got power and thousands of points, no use.

serve you right, you shameless and bird-brain cyber bully... m e o w .....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another sinkie low life insulting human intelligence!!! you deserve shit , yeah... right to hell !!!!

you killed yourself tony boy....you hanged yourself.....so silly.

why burst an artery so early in the morning ? now be good and sit it out in your own little cell...good time for some quiet reflection...and don't worry....your master, your clones and your multiple handles will soon appear.....m e o w....you silly fool!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh, you go to hell again.. asshole!!!

hAhahaha....now who is in hell now ? don't anyhow play play here in this self-regulating forum. you just stabbed yourself ....be good okay tony while you are taking a good well deserved rest....m e o w ......

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Tony,

Sorry to get you banned. I know when you are out ( no need to be out ), I will be dead. Your master clone and all your multiple handles and cronies are just waiting to taste my blood.

It is okay. I am sorry to hurt you so much. You have tried so hard to sinkiefy yourself but now you are totally unsinkiefied. I hope you will learn to love Singapore, to adore Singapore,to embrace Singapore and to be proud of Singapore. We are not that stupid as you thought. We are not that gullible as you thought. We are not cowards as you thought. We are proud Singaporeans.

So please don't feel sad. Singapore will continue to prosper and to advance to the first world stage of nations. Singapore will survive and it will continue to develop into a world class hub. So please do some self-reflection while you are in your prison cell. Good for you.This morning, you lost your cool. You lost your head. You lost everything. I pity you. But you deserved every bit of it.

Good-bye Tony. When you come out, I will be gone. I know you will not hesitate to kill me once more. All your predators, vultures and cyber bullies are just waiting at the wings - waiting to devour this little kitten. They are the biggest cyber cowards that I've encountered - utterly twigs and twits known to the cyberworld. Remember to be good when you come out of your prison.Good luck!

I hope you will love Singapore. Majulah Singapura!!! Majulah Thailand!!! Majulah Australia!!! Majulah The World !!!...byeeeeee

kickmehard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Tony,

Sorry to get you banned. I know when you are out ( no need to be out ), I will be dead. Your master clone and all your multiple handles and cronies are just waiting to taste my blood.

It is okay. I am sorry to hurt you so much. You have tried so hard to sinkiefy yourself but now you are totally unsinkiefied. I hope you will learn to love Singapore, to adore Singapore,to embrace Singapore and to be proud of Singapore. We are not that stupid as you thought. We are not that gullible as you thought. We are not cowards as you thought. We are proud Singaporeans.

So please don't feel sad. Singapore will continue to prosper and to advance to the first world stage of nations. Singapore will survive and it will continue to develop into a world class hub. So please do some self-reflection while you are in your prison cell. Good for you.This morning, you lost your cool. You lost your head. You lost everything. I pity you. But you deserved every bit of it.

Good-bye Tony. When you come out, I will be gone. I know you will not hesitate to kill me once more. All your predators, vultures and cyber bullies are just waiting at the wings - waiting to devour this little kitten. They are the biggest cyber cowards that I've encountered - utterly twigs and twits known to the cyberworld. Remember to be good when you come out of your prison.Good luck!

I hope you will love Singapore. Majulah Singapura!!! Majulah Thailand!!! Majulah Australia!!! Majulah The World !!!...byeeeeee

Tony is a clown who deserved what he got this morning but I dont think you should gloat because this is not a good thing to do either. Guess I am going to get zapped and kicked again for my post.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony is a clown who deserved what he got this morning but I dont think you should gloat because this is not a good thing to do either. Guess I am going to get zapped and kicked again for my post.

Me not gloating. You saw for yourself what happened.It was an utter abuse of power. A big bully. I was prepared to be zapped and banned. Nothing to fear. Yes, he is a clown who deserved to be banned. Getting zapped here is nothing to gloat about. It is like eating rice and getting kicked in the ass for saying the truth.

kickmehard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me not gloating. You saw for yourself what happened.It was an utter abuse of power. A big bully. I was prepared to be zapped and banned. Nothing to fear. Yes, he is a clown who deserved to be banned. Getting zapped here is nothing to gloat about. It is like eating rice and getting kicked in the ass for saying the truth.

Everyone can see what he did and what he eventually got but did you need to follow up with so many posts thereafter? Thats not gloating? Dont act so poor thing because its very sickening. I have no part in your IB wars but your kind of posting will surely turn off the neutrals like me.
I think you are doing a poor job for your side.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have no part in your IB wars but your kind of posting will surely turn off the neutrals like me.
I think you are doing a poor job for your side.

What IB wars are you talking about? Can you be more specific? I am here to enjoy this forum,not to engage in any IB wars or conflicts. You claimed to be neutral. I don't think so.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the heck did this Sunday greeting become a place of wars of words?

why you people like to argue so much?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dunno what to say to this fucktard anymore...

Please go seek treatment / eat medicine

dont know what to say? smile and grin at the mirror and say " hi it's me TAHI!!!"

"...exercise your power with discretion and with responsibility....don't abuse it..."...it's a grave offence punisable with jail sentence..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How the heck did this Sunday greeting become a place of wars of words?

why you people like to argue so much?

good question and with record infractions and reversal within a short period.

this wonderful forum is fair and just.

Sun Jian

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

WTF all masturbating only. Must walk the talk like me and zap clone makers that are not with me. To your dismay, i had just upgraded my army and added a new member. :biggrin: