• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good honest sharing of painful property journey

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do no seed money is like that lah and can’t make big bucks from my career is like that lah AND of course can’t sell nude sell cb like @liamricci family women is like that.
Oh but I rather be stuck in my cheap old condo than sell nude sell cb to buy GCB hor @liamricci not everyone is so cheap chicken like your family women Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hokkien virgin 一步一脚印use my hard earned money to buy condo and suffer all the painful journey is not for you sell nude sell cb Cantonese dog @liamricci to insult as chicken. Pui!
Knnbccb suffer Cantonese dog abuse online and offline Pui! My only complaint of being stuck in my cheap old condo is have Hongkie Cantonese dog making knocks to abuse me. Otherwise it would be paradise.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even when to buy also will help from good advice and support. He tried to time the market but also can’t time it well. Need experience lah like my ex colleague’s parents with landed property very smart to time it very well for her to buy at 1998, the lowest point.
You no solid mountain behind can afford to time market meh? She can get married and still stay free in her parents landed house wait for market to correct song song not everyone can right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even when to buy also will help from good advice and support. He tried to time the market but also can’t time it well. Need experience lah like my ex colleague’s parents with landed property very smart to time it very well for her to buy at 1998, the lowest point.
So he timed market and failed because market went up while I didn’t market also failed because market crashed!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So very rare that there are people that will say their painful journey. All losers like to talk success only and then so jealous of people that buy condo insult people chicken. No wonder losers can’t make it in life 粗俗低级people indeed hahahaha
Hey loser bullies like @liamricci don’t forget to thank your parents or pap daddy for giving you seed money good life smooth property journey. If not you would be the chicken that you accused me liao. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey loser bullies like @liamricci don’t forget to thank your parents or pap daddy for giving you seed money good life smooth property journey. If not you would be the chicken that you accused me liao. Pui!
Oh ya forgot to mention the YouTuber did say he got seed money of $40k near parents hdb grant. So if his is already painful journey, not too much to say mine is super painful journey right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya forgot to mention the YouTuber did say he got seed money of $40k near parents hdb grant. So if his is already painful journey, not too much to say mine is super painful journey right?
So proud to have made it in my super painful property journey! Phoenix is like that lah not like some people are chicken quality hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of humans so shameless take benefits and then trample people with zero benefits as chicken? Knnbccb that’s Cantonese dog animal @musclepower indeed