• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good honest sharing of painful property journey

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah it’s like that lah, no papa mama with landed property guidance or seed money where got so easy to huat big big from property?
You must be born at the right time and got enough guidance on where to buy, what to buy etc for example to buy condo instead of hdb (one of his self admitted painful mistakes).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be born at the right time and got enough guidance on where to buy, what to buy etc for example to buy condo instead of hdb (one of his self admitted painful mistakes).
Even when to buy also will help from good advice and support. He tried to time the market but also can’t time it well. Need experience lah like my ex colleague’s parents with landed property very smart to time it very well for her to buy at 1998, the lowest point.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to buy is not just condo vs hdb. What size to buy is also very important. Buy small property how to appreciate much to huat big big? No seed money to buy big property no need to dream huat big big.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah it’s like that lah, no papa mama with landed property guidance or seed money where got so easy to huat big big from property?
In the end it’s still need to work work work to earn the money to buy big property and by then whatever good market timing is gone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just thought of this Chinese phrase is called 一步一脚印everything ownself learn is like that lah painful journey unless you super smart super lucky 天时地利人和

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just thought of this Chinese phrase is called 一步一脚印everything ownself learn is like that lah painful journey unless you super smart super lucky 天时地利人和
Actually for him starting at 2004 means timing not bad already because that’s AFTER SARS property crash. I remember the pinnacle@duxton was launched in 2004 and nobody wanted to buy then.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually for him starting at 2004 means timing not bad already because that’s AFTER SARS property crash. I remember the pinnacle@duxton was launched in 2004 and nobody wanted to buy then.
Oh I was the exception. I would love to buy it then but of course I didn’t qualify for bto. So nice so cheap only 400k or something like that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh no seed money from parents nevermind as long as got seed money from bto. I am so proud to be the exception with neither. No wonder Ccb sinkie like @liamricci so jealous loser bully dog purposely find an old chicken thread to up it around me. Just saw it. Hey loser son of chicken @liamricci if I am a chicken I would have bought GCB by now. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I was the exception. I would love to buy it then but of course I didn’t qualify for bto. So nice so cheap only 400k or something like that.
Can you believe it there were leftover flats then that can’t sell. Sinkies like @liamricci are so jealous loser and so stupid. Thank your lucky star pap gave you your seed money if not your @liamricci Cantonese family women will sell nude sell cb liao what you accuse me is what your cheap family women are. No need to say you @liamricci are another shameless Cantonese bully dog up CHICKEN thread to win. Swear to win if I am a virgin you @liamricci die a violent death and don’t give me the crap that an old chicken thread happened to pop up. Despicable Cantonese dog son of chicken Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh no seed money from parents nevermind as long as got seed money from bto. I am so proud to be the exception with neither. No wonder Ccb sinkie like @liamricci so jealous loser bully dog purposely find an old chicken thread to up it around me. Just saw it. Hey loser son of chicken @liamricci if I am a chicken I would have bought GCB by now. Pui!
Cantonese dog @liamricci are so jealous loser even when I said I didn’t huat big big from property. But okay lah I got profit from property rental and appreciation and that’s my well deserved profits from true grit with no seed money from parents or pap daddy not like loser Cantonese bullly dog @liamricci hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dog @liamricci are so jealous loser even when I said I didn’t huat big big from property. But okay lah I got profit from property rental and appreciation and that’s my well deserved profits from true grit with no seed money from parents or pap daddy not like loser Cantonese bullly dog @liamricci hahahaha
No wonder some people can’t make it big from Philippines to Malaya to spore to Indonesia to USA. Only good at bullying. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those lucky hdb sinkies that bought pinnacle at duxton at least profit one million just eat and sleep.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah @liamricci your own kind sell nude sell cb already can buy Porsche of course I can buy GCB no need to be stuck in some cheap old condo now. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my cheap old condo profit is a fraction of that and yet I am the suay chee kena accused a chicken Knnbccb indeed
I hokkien virgin 一步一脚印use my hard earned money to buy condo and suffer all the painful journey is not for you sell nude sell cb Cantonese dog @liamricci to insult as chicken. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So very rare that there are people that will say their painful journey. All losers like to talk success only and then so jealous of people that buy condo insult people chicken. No wonder losers can’t make it in life 粗俗低级people indeed hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah @liamricci your own kind sell nude sell cb already can buy Porsche of course I can buy GCB no need to be stuck in some cheap old condo now. Pui!
What to do no seed money is like that lah and can’t make big bucks from my career is like that lah AND of course can’t sell nude sell cb like @liamricci family women is like that.