• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Hands is investing in China to huat big big hah

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should we be betting on china ? Does CCP protest our investments interest in china ? I don't understand.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has this intricate bond to its motherland. After all their island nation is just a temporary abode. The real home is in China.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should we be betting on china ? Does CCP protest our investments interest in china ? I don't understand.
all the brainchild of Temasek's Chief Investment Officer. He is very proud of his strategy. @Stickyballs favourite people.

GIC, Temasek lead sovereign investments in China with $133bn
Shusi He
Sep 6, 2023
Singapore’s state-owned investment funds have the greatest exposure to China, with a collective allocation running into billions of dollars, despite geopolitical tensions and economic challenges.

https://www.asianinvestor.net/artic...ereign-investments-in-china-with-133bn/491364

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
all the brainchild of Temasek's Chief Investment Officer. He is very proud of his strategy. @Stickyballs favourite people.

GIC, Temasek lead sovereign investments in China with $133bn
Shusi He
Sep 6, 2023
Singapore’s state-owned investment funds have the greatest exposure to China, with a collective allocation running into billions of dollars, despite geopolitical tensions and economic challenges.

https://www.asianinvestor.net/artic...ereign-investments-in-china-with-133bn/491364
sorry.hor..me.no ccp.or tiong.sympathiser

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you haven't noticed already, the Tiong contractors have been building the newer flats, condos and MRT stations. :wink:

When China's economy is fully decoupled from the west, I see Sinkieland as the slow, dumb kid who can't find a chair to sit on when the music stops in the game of musical chairs. :biggrin:

chair-game.gif

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you haven't noticed already, the Tiong contractors have been building the newer flats, condos and MRT stations. :wink:

When China's economy is fully decoupled from the west, I see Sinkieland as the slow, dumb kid who can't find a chair to sit on when the music stops in the game of musical chairs. :biggrin:

chair-game.gif
Still looking for the next bigger ah fok