• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good grief! Prata in ICU

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Guys, i have a very serious and solemn question for all those in the know regarding former president - SR Nathan

if he dies this month, got public holiday or not?

Sure got and 7 days or mourning too. Champagne will be popping at my house.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think they will keep prata man on life support until a few months before the next elections. Then pull the plug on him and ride the public sympathy vote like they did for old fart.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they will keep prata man on life support until a few months before the next elections. Then pull the plug on him and ride the public sympathy vote like they did for old fart.

Keep so long maybe tony tan and lao goh can join the bandwagon by then. 85% mandate for pappies!

jw5

Loyal
"ah gong" will be very busy this month, if 'prataman' kick the bucket...tell looney that, his daddy won't be coming for the parade...his first year holiday & he was to meet his friend 'prataman' coming...have to bring him for orientation....do they have 'sexual' orientation games?....ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

Orientation games are now banned.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Heard from my source prataman is not likely to leave the hospital in a vertical position.

Then he better convert to Christianity on his deathbed so that he can go to heaven instead of hell like all the other unbelievers.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is interesting that nobody has doubted how an old man can survive long enough to reach ICU after getting a stoke at 92. Well ignorance is bliss.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
credit when it's due even if it is unjust, at the end. from Traitor to President. few people like Prata achieved that. fucking hell...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
had a great dinner with him and his wife when they were in sf at the nikko hotel. at that time he was still president of sg. he and his first lady were gracious and humble enough to hang around with me for quite a while, and we even took a selfie together. he's still loyal to japan as he would check into a jap hotel even though as pres he could put up at the westin st. francis at union square or ritz carlton up the hill. hope he recovers in time for ndp.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It is interesting that nobody has doubted how an old man can survive long enough to reach ICU after getting a stoke at 92. Well ignorance is bliss.

a stroke you mean, bro?
I bet he's getting ain't no reaction after being stoked at 92 :p:p:p

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
had a great dinner with him and his wife when they were in sf at the nikko hotel. at that time he was still president of sg. he and his first lady were gracious and humble enough to hang around with me for quite a while, and we even took a selfie together. he's still loyal to japan as he would check into a jap hotel even though as pres he could put up at the westin st. francis at union square or ritz carlton up the hill. hope he recovers in time for ndp.

That explains your affinity for treasonous Trump.

jw5

Loyal

Hopefully the photo managed to capture all three of you completely.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely. If he were a Christian, they could leave his body unburied for a longer time, and milk the sympathy, except that there isn't much love for him.

Then he better convert to Christianity on his deathbed so that he can go to heaven instead of hell like all the other unbelievers.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely. If he were a Christian, they could leave his body unburied for a longer time, and milk the sympathy, except that there isn't much love for him.

There is no river GANGES here....can they light a funeral pyre at the mouth of the Singapore River?