• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good for Lily Neo to get sacked !

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
She shouted at the parliament, and she said she shouted for her poor voters.

In sinkapore, we have 300 billions in reserve and every family owns a house, this is the final test. Where got beggars?

Being Papee MP, she must know silence is golden. Everybody is talking about Gold medals, she should join in the euphoria and forget about the reality.

Did her shouting make any difference aftermath?

Uninformed voters at her ward think she shouted for them may vote for her again next GE if there is a contest. Of course is good if she quits PAP and join oppo parties, otherwise, is good she gets sacked

Manchu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when do PAP MPs break ranks and allowed to criticise their party in Parliament.

Do not be misled by all these high dramatic acts..........we've seen this too often.

All the sound and fury.............and what is the end result.....EXPECTED.....Nothing.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when do PAP MPs break ranks and allowed to criticise their party in Parliament.

Do not be misled by all these high dramatic acts..........we've seen this too often.

All the sound and fury.............and what is the end result.....EXPECTED.....Nothing.

Its called a Chinese wayang.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Please, its just wayang. Erections are looming, pappy has to show that they care.

heheh...

bro, as much as i'd laud Dr Lily Neo's actions, i'd not vote for her till she stands in an election as an independent or as opposition candidate. why? at the polls, the vote goes towards the political party, not towards the individual. take heed.

unless of course PAP would be helping the poor and needy, of which i don't even think they would, for i last recalled, they considered "welfare" as a dirty word... :biggrin: