• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good cancer education panel

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If and when I get cancer will be the time you shameless Jeremy Quek cyber bully son of Cantonese prostitute get a violent death for bullying the sick and causing my illness by persecuting me for years. Pui! View attachment 192262
Come on cyber bullies and all Ccb Malaysian to hongkie Cantonese to Malay to Indian to Japanese to SINKIES to all bullies that smeared me, made knocks and opened your Ccb dog mouth to whistle or insult me I curse you a violent death for deliberately causing stress to cause my cancer and that’s a fact that you evil dogs can’t deny. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on cyber bullies and all Ccb Malaysian to hongkie Cantonese to Malay to Indian to Japanese to SINKIES to all bullies that smeared me, made knocks and opened your Ccb dog mouth to whistle or insult me I curse you a violent death for deliberately causing stress to cause my cancer and that’s a fact that you evil dogs can’t deny. Pui!
Sia suay 窝囊废bully dogs ! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@JohnTan that definitely includes you. I curse you song song gao jurong a violent death so what? You self entitled pieces of evil shit that smeared me and bullled me for years song song gao jurong think you are entitled to trample me to death and get away scot free Knnbccb

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, you are so popular internationally. You must be well known across the globe and even other planets.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deary, I hope you get cancer soon. :thumbsup:
You 贱狗Jeremy Quek 窝囊废bully dog prostitute and son of Cantonese prostitute proven Jeremy Quek dare not step into your own name thread just like you dare not go to my Facebook to spew evil filthy lies of me hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearest. Cancer found on bad woman such as Gin Siok Bin is good cancer.
You are always talking about yourself Jeremy Quek and other bad people like LJ Mccully and KT latha that did and endorsed vicious bullying sexual harassment of woman. Such people that think that they are very healthy certainly deserve to suddenly get cancer indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are always talking about yourself Jeremy Quek and other bad people like LJ Mccully and KT latha that did and endorsed vicious bullying sexual harassment of woman. Such people that think that they are very healthy certainly deserve to suddenly get cancer indeed.
Jeremy Quek 欺人太甚狗眼看人低的贱狗鸡。呸!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png