• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Bumi Najib Meets With A King In Singapore While Convicted For Corruption! Guess King!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many failed to see that that piece of elongated Tg Pagar railway land is of poor development potential. At the front is already Keppel Road (which is totally unacquireable) and at the rear is already government land with the HDB flats. If the lands exchange deal had not been done, it'll still be sitting idle there today and cannot be monetized.

The long piece of KTM land has poor development potential if it remains in jiuhu's hands. By swapping that land with commercially valuable land in the CBD zone, both jiuhu and Singapore will benefit tremendously. Mad Hatter was a shitty PM who made decisions based on slicing off his own nose to spite others.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Agong shall probably pardon him. All signs point in this direction. UMNO making out that this is a political case and the judiciary bias against Najib.

The current m&d agong is also concurrently the sultan of pahang. His late father (or grandfather?) was a renowned gambler who was once detained by bouncers at an overseas gambling den for losing his shirt at the tables. It was said that Najib gave sultan ahmad shah RM 2 million from the 1MBD fund.

1639400680472.png

Records obtained by Sarawak Report from the task force investigations into 1MDB reveal that on 25th October 2012 Prime Minister Najib Razak paid Sultan Hj Ahmad Shah Ibni Almarhum Sultan Abu Bakar RM2 million from his own named bank account, No 2112022009694, which was in turn funded by hundreds of millions stolen from the development fund 1MDB.

This is the Sultan of Pahang, who is the 86 year old ruler of Najib’s home state and a former Agong of Malaysia.

https://www.sarawakreport.org/2017/...-million-out-of-1mdb-account-major-exclusive/

Tun Tija

Alfrescian
Loyal
That KTM land is of huge prestige value for Sinkie. Otherwise Sinkieland get sliced into two by Jiuhu land. Chink value face a lot.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As mentioned by John Tan, Jib Kor has many friends in high places. It's no secret that the Fucktards greedy state sultans have been known to prefer Najib as PM rather than Mahathir or Anwar. When Jib Kor was CM of Pahang, he used to give out parcels of land to the Sultan. In return the Sultan would sell off these lands to the Chinese towkays and he benefited alot from those sales. The late Tunku Abdul Rahman used to frown upon the requests of these Sultans who would always demand the federal Government give them more lands than what they should have been allocated with every year. That Fatso Johor Sultan is another one that is pally with Najib and has profited handsomely all this while.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Railway still the most sustainable transporter of good across the land but cannot beat ships in terms of cost and volume.
Plus the planned jurong east station will be a inland immigration centre. No different than kanji.
I don't think the HSR will materialize. It doesn't make economical sense if it's only between KL and Singapore.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the HSR will materialize. It doesn't make economical sense if it's only between KL and Singapore.
sorry. I have to disagree with you. I think the HSR direct is a winner. :wink: The sinkie-KL air route is one of the busiest if not the busiest air routes in the world. If you give people the alternative, I'm sure tons will take it. Especially if the cost is lower and the times are equivalent.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry. I have to disagree with you. I think the HSR direct is a winner. :wink: The sinkie-KL air route is one of the busiest if not the busiest air routes in the world. If you give people the alternative, I'm sure tons will take it. Especially if the cost is lower and the times are equivalent.
Not an apple-to-apple comparison. A 737 carries only about 162 passengers. A HSR carries up to 1,300 passengers. This is also why a 747 is never used for the Sin-KL flights. Without the vast volume for the HSR, it'll be a money losing venture and adding to this, the operator cannot afford to under-cut and stomach operating losses. They still have to maintain the trains, their rolling stock and also the upkeep of all the stations. Furthermore, initial setup costs for the HSR are tremendous, especially with land acquisitions. A time frame is needed to recover these costs and you cannot expect them to continue to operate at a loss.

It's already anticipated that at the minimum, the tickets for the HSR is equivalent to that of the budget airline between KL and Singapore, this is assuming that the HSR can operate at 80% capacity, which is hardly achievable (except during festive seasons) even if the trains are to operate at 2-hourly intervals.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Agreed. The HSR would be a winner, and the economic benefits would have been huge for Malaysia. HSR has allowed sleepy towns to boom into satellite cities for the main cities, like for Taipei, Shanghai and Beijing in recent years.

From what I gathered, HSR negotiations failed primarily because Singapore would not agree to jiuhu's proposal to give contracts to bumi cronies.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam's son passed away in KL hotel and his wife is mudlander. Many common topics to discuss between them. Jib kor so far friendly to us even though he is a corrupted killer.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not an apple-to-apple comparison. A 737 carries only about 162 passengers. A HSR carries up to 1,300 passengers. This is also why a 747 is never used for the Sin-KL flights. Without the vast volume for the HSR, it'll be a money losing venture and adding to this, the operator cannot afford to under-cut and stomach operating losses. They still have to maintain the trains, their rolling stock and also the upkeep of all the stations. Furthermore, initial setup costs for the HSR are tremendous, especially with land acquisitions. A time frame is needed to recover these costs and you cannot expect them to continue to operate at a loss.

It's already anticipated that at the minimum, the tickets for the HSR is equivalent to that of the budget airline between KL and Singapore, this is assuming that the HSR can operate at 80% capacity, which is hardly achievable (except during festive seasons) even if the trains are to operate at 2-hourly intervals.
747 and A380 were used for the KL-s8ngapore and Singapore to Jakarta route,

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The long piece of KTM land has poor development potential if it remains in jiuhu's hands. By swapping that land with commercially valuable land in the CBD zone, both jiuhu and Singapore will benefit tremendously. Mad Hatter was a shitty PM who made decisions based on slicing off his own nose to spite others.
Two pieces of land was exchanged in prime CBD. Duo Tower was sold by Kanninah sovereign funds to CCP for a profit obviously to line coffers of mahathir (sold under his watch) . The other piece of lucrative land marina one residences is still la longing in the market. Occupany pitiful. Almost a dead place. PAP should be cross examined in parliament on the wisdom to offer prime land for shit land.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
In short, Boss kuku is a winner, much more charismatic than sissy loong, and should be made to led Mudland again.
This is why he is linked to the phrase " Malu Appa Bossku" i e What to shame my Boss?

Just look at Najib stroking "The Spirit of Ecstasy", greed and avarice personified.

Sad though, because Najib has totally disgraced his late father's legacy and good name.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why he is linked to the phrase " Malu Appa Bossku" i e What to shame my Boss?

Just look at Najib stroking "The Spirit of Ecstasy", greed and avarice personified.

Sad though, because Najib has totally disgraced his late father's legacy and good name.
The late father was a communist.
He introduced wealth sharing concept and 5 year plans, like in the Soviet union.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

good points and breakdown. Is the 1300 passengers a hard number? And is the ticket prices already costed out or back of envelope?

Don't they already have all the land they need?

My personal expectation is that a whole bunch of people who would not consider the trouble of flying would take the train. A whole new market.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. The HSR would be a winner, and the economic benefits would have been huge for Malaysia. HSR has allowed sleepy towns to boom into satellite cities for the main cities, like for Taipei, Shanghai and Beijing in recent years.

From what I gathered, HSR negotiations failed primarily because Singapore would not agree to jiuhu's proposal to give contracts to bumi cronies.
I've travelled on the TGV network quite a bit. It was seriously impressive. Not just the fact that all the 180kmh cars on a parallel route were going in reverse, but also how so many smaller towns were just literally a quick hop away. Want to guy and buy this cheese? hop on. want to buy that wine? hop on. Want to go to KL for Hokkien Mee? No long winded and complicated check in. Bring rollaway bag. Miss the train? nvm next one is 30 mins -3 hours later. Sit back and enjoy the whole thing.

I hate flying. At some point, it will get built. Malaysia will find a way to fund the cronies if not directly.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
mad hatter was willing to tank the whole party to keep himself afloat. He did not have the interests of the rakyat at heart. More interested in creating conflict to profit from it. He will burn in hell when the time comes.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The current m&d agong is also concurrently the sultan of pahang. His late father (or grandfather?) was a renowned gambler who was once detained by bouncers at an overseas gambling den for losing his shirt at the tables. It was said that Najib gave sultan ahmad shah RM 2 million from the 1MBD fund.

View attachment 128899

Records obtained by Sarawak Report from the task force investigations into 1MDB reveal that on 25th October 2012 Prime Minister Najib Razak paid Sultan Hj Ahmad Shah Ibni Almarhum Sultan Abu Bakar RM2 million from his own named bank account, No 2112022009694, which was in turn funded by hundreds of millions stolen from the development fund 1MDB.

This is the Sultan of Pahang, who is the 86 year old ruler of Najib’s home state and a former Agong of Malaysia.

https://www.sarawakreport.org/2017/...-million-out-of-1mdb-account-major-exclusive/
That's why Pahang issues a lot of questionable datukships. To fund the crazy habit. I've heard stories of the late sultan's gambling adventures. It was bad...