• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Golf clubs for starter

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont buy used. Go decathlon buy driver + 7 iron. When you can hit straight go mandai public course with cheap decathlon balls. When you're good then buy a proper set.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont buy used. Go decathlon buy driver + 7 iron. When you can hit straight go mandai public course with cheap decathlon balls. When you're good then buy a proper set.
when buy used they stand a good chance of being reshafted for golfers with the right height and arm length. can ask the sexpert at the shop for a set that suits. not cutting shafts correctly to suit their physique is the bane of new golfies. first mistake to learn for newbies. getting into the wrong swing habit without the right shafts starts on a very bad foot. for shortie asiatics if in doubt buy jap clubs. angmoh sounding clubs are factory made for 6 footers.

Last edited:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats! You have achieved success in life. The higher up you go in life, the smaller your balls become! :biggrin:

My friend,
You are not accurate on basketball.
How many players are now multi-millionaires?

• LeBron James: $528,992,480.
  • Kevin Durant: $498,688,653.
  • Stephen Curry: $470,090,010.
  • Damian Lilard: $449,910,157.
  • Bradley Beal: $428,874,362.
  • Chris Paul: $419,909,419.
  • Nikola Jokic: $419,369,513

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
when buy used they stand a good chance of being reshafted for golfers with the right height and arm length. can ask the sexpert at the shop for a set that suits. not cutting shafts correctly to suit their physique is the bane of new golfies. first mistake to learn for newbies. getting into the wrong swing habit without the right shafts starts on a very bad foot. for shortie asiatics if in doubt buy jap clubs. angmoh sounding clubs are factory made for 6 footers.
The guy a noob and you telling him to get custom built used sets. What shop sexpert, most likely he go cash converter.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy a noob and you telling him to get custom built used sets. What shop sexpert, most likely he go cash converter.
cheaper than new. not really custom cut. can ask a shop if an old set is already cut for a shortie at 169cm height. if they have great. if don’t move to next shop. never buy clubs online. have to swing test first. there are shops where they let you test clubs with a golf swing simulator screen.
93F8A9F2-54DE-4B13-B445-04CD371D605A.jpeg

2425067D-E960-48E6-A538-2113FAB2598F.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, sounds like fantasizing a woman naked. :rolleyes:
My uncle think the overlee obsessed player will become like this lor KNN but so far My uncle onlee encounter it for golfers and bowlers KNN they will do the imaginarlee simulation whenever they are left to wait for something :wink:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is to hint other people that they have an expensive hobby. :rolleyes:
This was what my uncle thought when he saw golfer but bowlers expensive hobby mare ? KNN
The more 夸张 kind even do the self correction on the spot by shaking their head and leedo KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can have my used shafts. very stiff though. stronger the golfer stronger the shaft. new graphite (semi flexi) shafts for irons are for whimps, aka guniangs.
I have been to Orchid Country Club Driving Range. I went up to Level 2 hoping that I would achieve a farther distance. I rented a golf club from the shop. It came big knob, so I supposed it was a driver. I could hardly reach 50m, let alone 200m.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was what my uncle thought when he saw golfer but bowlers expensive hobby mare ? KNN
The more 夸张 kind even do the self correction on the spot by shaking their head and leedo KNN
Bowlers expensive. Roll money into the lokang. At least more hiso than badminton.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been to Orchid Country Club Driving Range. I went up to Level 2 hoping that I would achieve a farther distance. I rented a golf club from the shop. It came big knob, so I supposed it was a driver. I could hardly reach 50m, let alone 200m.
aiyoh. you trying for distance so early? club too long. try 6.9 iron first to get the hang of swinging. after few swings can change partners, oops i mean clubs.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My friend,
You are not accurate on basketball.
How many players are now multi-millionaires?

• LeBron James: $528,992,480.
  • Kevin Durant: $498,688,653.
  • Stephen Curry: $470,090,010.
  • Damian Lilard: $449,910,157.
  • Bradley Beal: $428,874,362.
  • Chris Paul: $419,909,419.
  • Nikola Jokic: $419,369,513
Hello, we are talking generally lah. And in jest. There are also many wealthy football players.