• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Golden Dragon unveiled

AaronKwok

Alfrescian
Loyal

fed84-arowana.jpg

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
this JW5 is forever a shit stirrer
he uses many handles to fuck people
a self professed cyber sleuth who is always hunting the wrong hole
now that he has lost his erection
he is totally impotent
resorts to shit stirring to give himself an erection
what a shameless loser
creating enemies in this forum
so that he can pcc all over this esteemed sacred ground
damned disgraceful for a dead poet

you never know which handle he is using
he is the multi-faced JW5
the fucked face clown
the arrogant dick
the shameless forum dogfucker

giphy.gif

who walks naked with no dick
claiming he is the GOD of SBF

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek: You mean zeddy is also another one of scroobal's lackeys? :confused:
If that's true, then I've been fooled. :o

You have been fooled all this while. Zeddy is GD and vice versa. You are a joke or you talking to youself like my clones? Please analyse further. Another Jah Jah.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your crap is beginning to get really irritating. Golden dragon is not scroobal. You're way out.

The reason why I am 100% certain about this is because I know exactly who Golden Dragon is and therefore who he isn't. :smile:

Please lah can you let them carry on? It is free entertainment for me. The most exciting since I started in 2010. Allow me this privilge. Are you clone of scroobal?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your crap is beginning to get really irritating. Golden dragon is not scroobal. You're way out.

The reason why I am 100% certain about this is because I know exactly who Golden Dragon is and therefore who he isn't. :smile:

Whose klone are you?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Please lah can you let them carry on? It is free entertainment for me. The most exciting since I started in 2010. Allow me this privilge. Are you clone of scroobal?

Yes I am scroobal. I have to admit it as I cannot live with a lie anymore.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a joke or you talking to youself like my clones?
jw5 knows for SURE that I'm NOT his clone.
Neither do I know him or any other member of this forum in real life.

And I don't mind being a "joke". :p

Hahahaha. He is an analyst. I enjoy reading his comments. Another ace investigator.
You have been fooled all this while. Zeddy is GD and vice versa. Please analyse further. Another Jah Jah.
Please lah can you let them carry on? It is free entertainment for me. The most exciting since I started in 2010. Allow me this privilge.
Now we have Takashi as another clown analyst.
Since you literally ASKED for it, here's ANOTHER one, i.e. if Leongsam can say:
Are you clone of scroobal?
Yes I am scroobal. I have to admit it as I cannot live with a lie anymore.
and also contradict himself on many occasions about being VERY pro-PAP government AND anti-NZ government, yet unwilling to move back to Singapore; why should I TRUST what he says in this post:
Golden dragon is not scroobal. You're way out.
Even if Leongsam has really met "GoldenDragon" in real life, as I said to "zeddy":
If your story about being betrayed earlier this year is true, I hope you don't get betrayed again.

Because if you really met this "GoldenDragon" in real life, you might want to consider the POSSIBILITY that the REAL MAN who controls the "GoldenDragon" account could have simply passed your phone number to one of his lackeys, who PRETENDED to be "GoldenDragon" (with a "moustache", as you said) when meeting you in person; and the speaking style of most humans is usually different from their writing styles, so you would just have to TRUST that this man with the moustache was REALLY the same man who controls the "GoldenDragon" account.

Even if "GoldenDragon" PMed or e-mailed you "his PHOTO" before you met him, that might still be a photo of one of his lackeys.

And another one:
boss, do you know me?
He has your Nric no only. Are you JW5? Have you read 1 Corinthians 13?
:confused: Do you really suspect dancingshoes to be jw5, after you read this in another thread:
Whatever. We are all allowed to have a different persona in cyber space.

Anyway, this thread is about 2 manipulative PMs sent to me by GoldenDragon. It looks like you are well on top of all that has happened in this forum despite "joining" in May 2015. Perhaps I shall start reading your insecure and inane posts more closely. Or perhaps not. :rolleyes:
It's none of your business since we don't know each other. But since we are on this topic, I reckon you are narrow minded and needy too, since you bother to ask why people have time to be on this forum. For once, try having some self esteem and backbone and take pride in whatever you do.
He is overbearing, manipulative, arrogant and extraordinarily egotistic. He thinks he is smarter than everyone else, yet he has this insatiable need to be respected and admired. That's why he is Manipulative Yet Needy.
jw5, with your narrow minded and suspicious personality, i reckon you have a lot of problems trying to fit in in real life.
i think you have a more serious problem than scroobal, the one you hated and spam him day in day out, is this to show you are tough, i doubt so cos' i think you are a weakling in real life trying to act tough in virtual space.
to whom you even replied:
Hahahaha. Why do you think I am praying for him?
He feels inferior to scroobal whose posts we all want to read. Not this kid's. Inferiority complex I must say. The need and an obsessive one to be leader of the pack. He is, to some here.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This has to be the most "Bo Liao" thread I have ever come across.

There has never been any rule against one actor playing multiple roles in a single movie so why shouldn't members have multiple personas here?

It makes the place so much more vibrant and exciting. :p

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This has to be the most "Bo Liao" thread I have ever come across.

There has never been any rule against one actor playing multiple roles in a single movie so why shouldn't members have multiple personas here?

It makes the place so much more vibrant and exciting. :p

er.... so why the fug u killed the clones last time in your massive sweep exercise huh?

talk is cheap leh! :oIo: