• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Going to Batam for a day, need guide

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going this Thursday

Any recommendations? which jetty near the city? travel by what to be safe? where and what to eat? how muchie? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Where is Atlanta Health Spa?

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn, ur thread sure CAT LAK SAP Thread. Mai tio stomp by me seeing u carry plastic bags at the jetty. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/szKqtiKmbC8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dont say I no help.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going this Thursday

Any recommendations? which jetty near the city? travel by what to be safe? where and what to eat? how muchie? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Seriously :biggrin:

Nearest jetty is Harbour Bay i.e. at Batu Ampar is the closest to Nagoya. Atlanta is probably the most expensive Spa is Batam because it was started by someone from Jakarta. It's located in the shop houses very near to the Pacific Disco

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously :biggrin:

Nearest jetty is Harbour Bay i.e. at Batu Ampar is the closest to Nagoya. Atlanta is probably the most expensive Spa is Batam because it was started by someone from Jakarta. It's located in the shop houses very near to the Pacific Disco
Which jetty is more convenient? where to find good food?

Last edited:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may try walking around nagoya where are shopping centers around and kopi thiam. transport wise take a cab its safer comare to ojek. make sure you ask for the price before hopping in.as for karaoke its better to go alone rather than taxi driver follow you coz they willcharge you more to cover up driver tips. :biggrin:

sorry for my bad english.:biggrin:

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which jetty is more convenient? where to find good food?

Name of jetty is "Harbour Bay" From Spore take Wavemaster because they are the only ferry service that goes to Harbour Bay. Other companies e.g. Penguin will only go to either Batam Centre or Sekupang which is far from Nagoya.

http://www.batamholiday.com/batam_ferry.htm
Berlian/Wave Master (Tel: +65-65468830 in Singapore). Frequent service to Harbour Bay.

I've never been to the outdoor food courts during the day because it's not aircon. During the day I suggest you go the "Nagoya Hill" mall which is about 10 to 15 minutes by cab from Harbour Bay
Although there are many restaurants around the Harbour Bay jetty it's tragetted at people waiting for ferry to Spore. Recommend you go instead to Nagoya Hill Mall where you will find an indoor food court with plenty of choices including A&W and KFC.

For outdoor food courts I've heard that Windsor is pretty good. It's within walking distance from Nagoya Hill or just take a cab.

If you want sea food, there are places like Rezeki Restaurant but it is quite far from Nagoya. Only makes sense if you go as a group because of cab fare & portion size.
http://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Resta...rchipelago_Riau_Islands_Province_Sumatra.html

You can also have sea food at any of the outdoor food courts. I remember there are some restaurants at Nagoya Hill serving seafood.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Going this Thursday

Dont go Atlanta Health Spa. Go to Nagoya Mall, go to the entrance whereby there are rows of shops opposite. Standing at the entrance, at 2pm direction, about 80m away, there is a massage shop. Go there and opt for a private room massage. The minah will keep saying, " Kor Kor, you so handsome, kor kor, you so big" :biggrin:

ADDED: Remember to buy the potato chips in the supermarket. Its indo brand, i forgot the name. But many Sinkies go there to buy that chips. I tried it and its nice :biggrin:

Last edited: