• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Going to Batam for a day, need guide

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Golden Finger is a very nice name. Allow me to ask, 90 mins inclusive of.........????:confused::biggrin:
Its a Spa, got jacuzzi, sauna, cold room, free food at cafeteria, a theater, you can stay as long as you like, normally i stay for 5 hours. Thai massage is aunthentic kind, no hanky panky, but got jua gen, extra $50

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a Spa, got jacuzzi, sauna, cold room, free food at cafeteria, a theater, you can stay as long as you like, normally i stay for 5 hours. Thai massage is aunthentic kind, no hanky panky, but got jua gen, extra $50

Think worth to pay a visit sometime. :smile: Thanks

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont go Atlanta Health Spa. Go to Nagoya Mall, go to the entrance whereby there are rows of shops opposite. Standing at the entrance, at 2pm direction, about 80m away, there is a massage shop. Go there and opt for a private room massage. The minah will keep saying, " Kor Kor, you so handsome, kor kor, you so big" :biggrin:
ADDED: Remember to buy the potato chips in the supermarket. Its indo brand, i forgot the name. But many Sinkies go there to buy that chips. I tried it and its nice :biggrin:

Ya, if you want a minah or cewek, wear a songkek before you kongkek.
The chips are "Chitato" (from brandname "Lays") but laden with MSG - the ones without msg which are shaved are called "putano" :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now name changed to Regency.....at one time was called Alby

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAS has a steam room, pool gym which are all inclusive if you stay for 2 or 3 session. Can't remember precisely because I don't bother with steam & pool.

By the way the prices at Atlanta are higher because I heard the girls are from Jakarta. Don't know if it's still true.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ya, if you want a minah or cewek, wear a songkek before you kongkek.
The chips are "Chitato" (from brandname "Lays") but laden with MSG - the ones without msg which are shaved are called "putano" :rolleyes:

Ah yes. Chitato. Got this putano brand meh? Knn, no wonder after coming back from batam, my hair got lesser!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah yes. Chitato. Got this putano brand meh? Knn, no wonder after coming back from batam, my hair got lesser!

eh, why use your head when you can let your fingers do the walking:confused:that way you won't lose your hair. Just pulling your leg on the putano brand, it's the clean shaven part that most guys toy around with - after they finish the chitatos:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh, why use your head when you can let your fingers do the walking:confused:that way you won't lose your hair. Just pulling your leg on the putano brand, it's the clean shaven part that most guys toy around with - after they finish the chitatos:biggrin:

Sorry ahh, catch no balls, mind to explain simi is putano and chitatos?

ch40s

I'll charge for 50$ guide 1day if you guys need any guide.
whether you guys want to go. I can provide. :smile: