• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng is out to support the PAP. Do youi agree?

Goh Meng Seng is a PAP supproter

• Total voters

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS loves to hate WP. All his grudges against WP is personal and not political. Don't always believe what the shit times say.

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
i appreciate GMS's participation in opposition politics. he stood up to be counted. BUT his contempt for the WP is most unfortunate and i think misplaced. He forgets WP is not the enemy, no matter what personal grievances he may have. With friends like him, who needs enemies?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
i appreciate GMS's participation in opposition politics. he stood up to be counted. BUT his contempt for the WP is most unfortunate and i think misplaced. He forgets WP is not the enemy, no matter what personal grievances he may have. With friends like him, who needs enemies?

I doubt any opposition MP considers him as a friend or worthy foe.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
As politicians, I never seen a second politician in this world who actively engage in mudslinging and flaming with netizens.

As a political analyst, his comment are just too bias and sounded more like grudges from a kopitiam uncle.

Of course if he is a PAP IB, he got my salute.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have great respect for Mr Goh Meng Seng. He has made many valuable contributions to the country.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What contributions have he done? Oh yes helping pap win erections n bashing opposition parties. In terms of sprouting shit he is really amongst the elite.

I have great respect for Mr Goh Meng Seng. He has made many valuable contributions to the country.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What contributions have he done? Oh yes helping pap win erections n bashing opposition parties. In terms of sprouting shit he is really amongst the elite.

His wisdom may not be immediately obvious but in 10 year's time, we'll all realise that his foresight was impeccable.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Comon, you cannot expect all the oppo to love each and and agree on everything right?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt if that fortune teller has the same foresight as Mr Goh. :rolleyes:

disagree...... somewhat

that fortune teller has been manning his stall for the past dunno how many donkey decades. i'm not aware of any1 not happy with his fortune telling after "10yrs' time"

on the other hand, in <"10yrs' time", rabid gohms has been exposed to be wrong how many times?