• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng abandons a sinking ship

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone started a thread about Tan Kin Lian kicking out Goh Meng Seng. On the contrary, it is Goh Meng Seng who is abandoning a sinking ship in Tan Kin Lian.

During the GE, Tan Kin Lian gave his wholehearted support to Goh Meng Seng and his party. He participated as a guest speaker in NSP rallies, and often cooed and waxed lyrical about Goh Meng Seng in his blog. As expected, Goh Meng Seng lost.

Goh knew that Tan's support is not unconditional, and has to be reciprocated later on. When Tan officially announces his bid, Goh Meng Seng was quick to declare that he will be helping Tan, knowing his obligation to the man who stand by him during GE. However, Tan KL isn't getting as much support as he wishes, and his eligibility to contest is also in question. Goh Meng Seng seeing Tan's presidency bid waning, needs a reason to back out from his promise. He has to cook up a story to disappear from Singapore, so as not to appear that he is playing out Tan. Hence the story about a "exec director" job interview in HongKong. However, this job interview will only take up a day, and he may not get the job (if truly there is a job interview). So how to "siam" Tan Kin Lian after that? Well, he cooked up another excuse that he needs to settle some "family matters" in Hainan for a long period period. How ingenious. :rolleyes:

Tan Kin Lian is not naive, and he should be able to see through Goh Meng Seng's lies. Hope Tan will learn his lesson not to have anything to do with this charlatan Goh Meng Seng. :cool:

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two reasons that Goh Meng Seng has cited for selling his HDB flat is that he need cash to fund the election campaign, as well as wanting to move into his elderly and weak mother's flat to take care of her. Now he says he is going to take up a job in HongKong with an NGO as an "exec director". Which part is he bullshitting? I says both. Firstly, if he really want to help his comrades financially, then why are NSP members soliticiting funds from the public? Furthermore, according to one NSP member, no mentioned of the financial support was made during GE, so isn't all just bullshit from Goh Meng Seng? Secondly, his relatives whom I have spoken says that it is the sister, Jessie, who is taking care of the mother. Goh Meng Seng is often not around the whole day, and only comes back in the night to sleep. His excuse is that he is busy with NSP, even after the election. So now he is no longer heading NSP, shouldn't he be free enough to stay at home to take care of his mother? Well, his relatives are also wondering about that too! :rolleyes: Furthermore, do you believe that a NGO will employ a failed computer shop retailer as an "exec director"? Either he is bullshitting about the interview, or he wrote a lot of bullshit in his resume.

BTW, for those who doubt whether do I really know his relatives, just ask Goh Meng Seng to confirm if his wedding dinner is a vegetarian one held in a restaurant at a Beach Rd hotel. :wink:

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe his mother and sister kicked him out. With nowhere else to stay in Singapore, he's roaming around HK or Hainan or wherever.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Doc, long time no see. Any chance that you can revive my website. Also how is the double chin doing these days.
Two reasons that Goh Meng Seng has cited for selling his HDB flat is that he need cash to fund the election campaign, as well as wanting to move into his elderly and weak mother's flat to take care of her. Now he says he is going to take up a job in HongKong with an NGO as an "exec director". Which part is he bullshitting? I says both. Firstly, if he really want to help his comrades financially, then why are NSP members soliticiting funds from the public? Furthermore, according to one NSP member, no mentioned of the financial support was made during GE, so isn't all just bullshit from Goh Meng Seng? Secondly, his relatives whom I have spoken says that it is the sister, Jessie, who is taking care of the mother. Goh Meng Seng is often not around the whole day, and only comes back in the night to sleep. His excuse is that he is busy with NSP, even after the election. So now he is no longer heading NSP, shouldn't he be free enough to stay at home to take care of his mother? Well, his relatives are also wondering about that too! :rolleyes: Furthermore, do you believe that a NGO will employ a failed computer shop retailer as an "exec director"? Either he is bullshitting about the interview, or he wrote a lot of bullshit in his resume.

BTW, for those who doubt whether do I really know his relatives, just ask Goh Meng Seng to confirm if his wedding dinner is a vegetarian one held in a restaurant at a Beach Rd hotel. :wink:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, Tan KL isn't getting as much support as he wishes, and his eligibility to contest is also in question. Goh Meng Seng seeing Tan's presidency bid waning, needs a reason to back out from his promise.

In the other thread, the GMS initiated a letter to TKL first explaining his plans and reasons. So to suggest that TKL kicks GMS out seems not plausible. I think the change of strong tide against TKL was the official announcement by TT to take part in PE. And with a number of PAP leaders endorsing their support for TT, hopes for TKL dwindled to mere trickle. Of course after all the nice talks and basking so much under media attention, TKL has difficulty finding a very good ladder to descend from the race stage without losing face. :biggrin:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has to cook up a story to disappear from Singapore, so as not to appear that he is playing out Tan. Hence the story about a "exec director" job interview in HongKong. However, this job interview will only take up a day, and he may not get the job (if truly there is a job interview). So how to "siam" Tan Kin Lian after that? Well, he cooked up another excuse that he needs to settle some "family matters" in Hainan for a long period period. How ingenious. :rolleyes:

I found it puzzling that after 100 of threads later, this 'NGO' remains a mystery... anybody knows what's the name of this NGO?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
In the other thread, the GMS initiated a letter to TKL first explaining his plans and reasons. So to suggest that TKL kicks GMS out seems not plausible. I think the change of strong tide against TKL was the official announcement by TT to take part in PE. And with a number of PAP leaders endorsing their support for TT, hopes for TKL dwindled to mere trickle. Of course after all the nice talks and basking so much under media attention, TKL has difficulty finding a very good ladder to descend from the race stage without losing face. :biggrin:

Bro, long history between these guys, going back to delphi forum days.
This is not just a normal comment. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Hi Doc, long time no see. Any chance that you can revive my website. Also how is the double chin doing these days.

Scroobal,

I think you got the wrong person. This person has divorced, left a political party and behaving very strangely all these while. He is an enigma and I think he is suffering from enormous inferiority complex to the point of being psychopathic.

Goh Meng Seng

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ze captainz ze last person 2 leave a sinking ship ... ah seng's not captain la ...

captain order ah seng 2 leave, ah seng oso cannot say no! ... :eek:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro namqiong, u seems to knoe alot of secrets abt GMS.... can tell us wat he did in Macau leh? :confused::p

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro namqiong, u seems to knoe alot of secrets abt GMS.... can tell us wat he did in Macau leh? :confused::p
Why u bring out Macau? YOu know usually when this word come out GMS will go into hiding for a few weeks:biggrin:

Last edited: