• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Chok Tong

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dumb and obedient gct. LKY chose him to be seat warmer because he posed the least threat of turning against LKY. LKY knew that OTC and Dhanabalan were my capable and less obedient

Woody always think so highly of himself as a foremost statesman. He die die would not admit that he was a mere seat warmer who was not expected to warm the seat for so long. His only claim to fame is that he managed somehow to warm the PM seat longer than was expected of him. Delusions of grandeur!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny that till date heaps of singkies still cling to the notion that wooden Goh was a good pm even betterer than dead fart n pinky. No wonder pap can win by 61%.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I consider him to be a BigSmall Man . Really he has no stature ....with LKY around... he cannot live a life of his own in a dignified way ..

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally speaking, I wouldnt have a single ounce of respect for a man who keeps quiet when he knows that his wife sleeps around.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad. What legacy will he leave behind.??
One who does not remonstrate but follow what Lky dictates .. same goes to the next generation MIW .