• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Chok Tong

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. GCT said he loves Singapore. I said I love Singapore too.
2. GCT said Singapore is PAP. I said Singapore is not PAP
3. GCT said PAP Ministers are not paid enough. I said PAP Ministers are overpaid
4. GCT said I shd be grateful to him for what he did as PM. I said, he was paid well as PM and what he did was a job. No need for me to be grateful to him.
5. GCT said I am not gracious as I dont respect him. I said, respect is won, not demanded
6. GCT said I shd remember what PAP had done for Singapore. I told him PAP shd not live on past glories.
7. GCT said I am wrong. I said he is wrong.

Interesting how GCT feels PAP and him are entitled to respect and gratitude from Singaporeans like me. His feelings are so different from mine abt him and pap

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT is a non-entity. Nobody gives any shit to what he said. Don't bother to reply him either.
Agree. GCT is a publicity seeking old man, making irritating remarks like Calvin Cheng. As an ex PM, he is shaming the Office of PM

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT, Aug 2002: " Singaporeans who migrate are quitters"
GCT is the one opened the floodgates bringing hundreds of thousands of foreign quitters, Indian, Pinoys, China, Burmese...to Singapore, take away jobs at the expense of local. I am not so sure he deserves the respect from us, yes?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT is the one opened the floodgates bringing hundreds of thousands of foreign quitters, Indian, Pinoys, China, Burmese...to Singapore, take away jobs at the expense of local. I am not so sure he deserves the respect from us, yes?
You are correct. I dont respect GCT. His mouth is too loud

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh Chok Tong was responsible for the "asset enhancement" plan that made housing unaffordable for fresh graduates.

He also actively advocated the divisive politics of pushing upgrading for opposition wards to last priority in order to get SIngaporeans to vote according to fear rather than to their better aspirations.

He is also aloof about ministerial salaries and puts down Singaporeans just like most other PAP ministers have done over the years.

He is also just a seat warmer and has a wooden personality that encapsulates everything that is stale, unimaginative, greedy, pale, pallid, insipid, and authoritarian about the PAP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I remember the 'Pak Si Buay Zhao' nonsense from him. Anyone has a video of his ramblings during the annual rally speeches? :biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Chok Tong was responsible for the "asset enhancement" plan that made housing unaffordable for fresh graduates.

He also actively advocated the divisive politics of pushing upgrading for opposition wards to last priority in order to get SIngaporeans to vote according to fear rather than to their better aspirations.

He is also aloof about ministerial salaries and puts down Singaporeans just like most other PAP ministers have done over the years.

He is also just a seat warmer and has a wooden personality that encapsulates everything that is stale, unimaginative, greedy, pale, pallid, insipid, and authoritarian about the PAP.
Agree. Before GCT demands to be respected, he ought to look into the mirror how he has screwed up in governing singapore. To me GCT is an intellectual lightweight, living under the shadows of LKY

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This farker really know how to squeeze every single cent from taxpayers.
GCT thinks he has the magic of collecting money unopposed. Any govt can use the law to squeeze money from citizens, but many choose not no because they have a conscience