• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

god damn it! FT Indian SPOIL BRAT moved into unit above my home! Day & Night NOISE!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: god damn it! FT Indian SPOIL BRAT moved into unit above my home! Day & Night NOIS

You have to thank 2 MIWs.

One is, Lau Goh...

The other is none other than ISLAULUN below

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: god damn it! FT Indian SPOIL BRAT moved into unit above my home! Day & Night NOIS

You have to thank 2 MIWs.

One is, Lau Goh...

The other is none other than ISLAULUN below

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

COMMERCIAL BREAK for you ... :biggrin:

[video=youtube;bLpROhIg9eA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLpROhIg9eA[/video]

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any local Indian pse teach us how to scold the FT Indian?! Tell them to go back or jump off the roof! Please teach.

In hindi, ben chut= laid your sister and tedi madi pudi+= laid your mother. he...he...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank god i don't reside near shit skins.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yeah lah Bro, I do know that... but there's no place in Spore to escape from all these Ah Nehs..

I envy you man... I'm sure there are not many Ah Nehs at your place in Japan.:smile:

bro...japan also have ah neh of but of course not as much as singapore . i also have ah neh friends in japan ..but they are well behaved like the japanese . imo i think those ah neh trash in singapore monkey see monkey do from some singaporean trash and others FT trash ...

MALAYALEE

@zeddy
Zeddy, YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKING RACIST!
Go take up residence in your fucking motherland, China!
You are a fucking disgrace to the human race!:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

He..He..He..

Bro KNNCCB, I cant piss on his door man... When this Keling Kia first moved in last December, the previous owner of the unit had advised the Keling to install a CCTV camera since there had been 2 previous cases of housebreaking at my block .. Upon hearing that this Keling Kia then installed a small CCTV camera outside door...

Just waiting to move in to my new place at Hougang soon... Hopefully the renovations will be completed by end of this month.. So far so good... No India kelings there when me and my wife surveyed the place few months back... :wink:

Why u don't complain to town council? SInce when is it permitted to suka suka install cameras outside your door?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thank god i don't reside near shit skins.

hi there

1. bro, don't speak too fast hoh!
2. ah nehs love to burn incense and things inside and outside its unit.
3. honest, damn stink!
4. yes, to the sound it produces.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2 solutions to solve this Chao Ah Neh noise pollution problems........................without being too extreme............and without moving house..............

1) call police every single time every day................until police also tulan................

2) invest in a good subwoofer (around $2K) and good low frequency soundtracks and blast back at the Ah Nehs...............at very low frequencies, no one can tell where the sub is.....................

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

2 solutions to solve this Chao Ah Neh noise pollution problems........................without being too extreme............and without moving house..............

1) call police every single time every day................until police also tulan................

2) invest in a good subwoofer (around $2K) and good low frequency soundtracks and blast back at the Ah Nehs...............at very low frequencies, no one can tell where the sub is.....................

Solution one, waste of energy and phone bills

Solution 2, worse. When the music start, all ah nehs appear and.... see below

[video=youtube;atpyV47PoJw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atpyV47PoJw[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hi there

1. bro, don't speak too fast hoh!
2. ah nehs love to burn incense and things inside and outside its unit.
3. honest, damn stink!
4. yes, to the sound it produces.

well i don't live in a unit.

My next door neighbour is my uncle's family.