• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

God Bless Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee, who has single-handedly transformed Singapore from a small Third World fishing village to a First World Nation that is the envy of the world is truly blessed by God and definitely live to an ripe old age.

MM Lee receives successful treatment for abnormal heart rhythm at SGHBy Ca-Mie De Souza, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 13 September 2008 1630 hrs

SINGAPORE: Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew was admitted to the Singapore General Hospital for atrial flutter on Saturday.

This is an abnormal heart rhythm which can occur in people of his age.

A statement from the Minister Mentor's Office said he underwent successful treatment and is resting comfortably.

He is expected to resume his normal schedule within the next few days.

The Minister Mentor turns 85 on Tuesday.

- CNA/ir

sibehtoolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waulau, no big and no small...how can say like this....

Happy happy happy birthday MM Lee!!! Many many many happy returns!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is an abnormal heart rhythm which can occur in people of his age.

How many senior citizens in their 80's can afford to go to hospital for a "heart rythm" ?

When you're not paying for your own medical costs, you have people abusing Spores world class medical system. :rolleyes:

sibehtoolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
All types of excitement can cause fluttering? Some people got the flutter when they get anxious,fearful and worried. Too much coffee? Too much tea? Too much watching TV - the paralympics? So fluttering is not confined to old age. My doctor friend told me fluttering can lead to sudden death!!! So don't play play with this okay.Be serious.

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee, who has single-handedly transformed Singapore from a small Third World fishing village to a First World Nation that is the envy of the world is truly blessed by God and definitely live to an ripe old age.

I never knew that until 1959 when Lee Kuan Yew became prime minister of Singapore, the island was just a fishing village!! It's indeed gratifying to know from your "historical facts" that people from far-off places like China, India, etc flocked to British colony Singapore to become fishermen!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never knew that until 1959 when Lee Kuan Yew became prime minister of Singapore, the island was just a fishing village!! It's indeed gratifying to know from your "historical facts" that people from far-off places like China, India, etc flocked to British colony Singapore to become fishermen!!

You forked tongue lying SOB.:mad: Your ancestors did not flocked to Singapore to be fishermen. They came to be coolies much like the Blanglas we have now. Without MM Lee, you would still be a coolie.

sibehtoolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee was right. Just look around you and see what I mean. Go North and see for yourself.All sorts of cards are being played. All these MM Lee had seen long time ago.

MM Lee is our greatest leader of all time!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My doctor friend told me fluttering can lead to sudden death!!! So don't play play with this okay.Be serious.

You need hospitalisation for this fluttering? Why not stay at home & avoid stress? What about those people who really need that bed? The news reported that LKY was fit enough to have some international video conference, yep LKY is so sick he can waste peoples time.

This is a man in his 80's. If its time to go then its time. The reality in Spore is that medical care has to be rationed. I know LKY doesn't pay any bills, but thats why you have these abuses. :rolleyes:

sibehtoolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Kuan Yew International Airport

Lee Kuan Yew International University

Lee Kuan Yew Night Safari

MM Lee deserves everything in Singapore.

Please don't begrudge the privileges given to the greatest statesman of all time.

Many many many happy happy happy birthdays MM Lee!!!