• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Go Geylang "Ulu Ulu"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crummy little Geylang brothel already so 大惊小怪, if he goes to Amsterdam he will probably get a stroke.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crummy little Geylang brothel already so 大惊小怪, if he goes to Amsterdam he will probably get a stroke.

i almost got a stroke when i was in amsterdam and me and a brother drove pass the red light district....
some of the hookers looked like some WWE wrestlers, no joke, they were butt ugly n big, its a miracle they can survive

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy must be slapped for the quality of his video and his irritating background commentary. Seems like this is house 19 Lor 24. Don't think the OKT there would dare to do business and go against the authorities.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah, why is the guy in the soundtrack rapping "Go Geylang ulu ulu" repeatedly? Is this some kind of Malay joke or something?

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
i almost got a stroke when i was in amsterdam and me and a brother drove pass the red light district....
some of the hookers looked like some WWE wrestlers, no joke, they were butt ugly n big, its a miracle they can survive
Asians and ang mo got different tastes lah. For ang mo got hole can already, just cover face and fire base. Can see in the news in ang mo countries, some horny bastards so desperate that they rape 90-over years’ granny in their own homes at gun-point.