• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS and Leila - an interesting pair

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the photo that triggers such silly devilish attacks of me... The Politics of ENVY and Jealousy really can make people go nuts...

44892_164680576891704_100000492883350_471130_964138_n.jpg

What's that supposed to mean? That your anonymous detractors are envious because you're photographed together with Grace Fu, PAP MP?

Is it your mindset that's something to be envious about? Is it your mindset that's something your detractors should be envious about?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Aurvandil, I didn't you also know him! :wink:

But leave him alone lah. Some sympathy for the mentally ill person.

Goh Meng Seng

Hope this brings back some old memories for you.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MTwq1_9VH68?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MTwq1_9VH68?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
aurvandil you are such a hypocrite big bully, by accusing him of having mental problem and not giving him a chance to prove the truth in the court. You a big cyber bully in the internet:oIo:

Tell you more. The last time when GMS threatened to sue me, I send him an email with a nice attachment. His balls dropped when he sees it and immediately stop talking about suing me.
Remember, the world is very small, and Singaporeans are well-travelled. What one does in Macau doesn't always stay in Macau. :wink:

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aurvandil, I didn't you also know him! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

GMS talking to himself? This is a first for me. :wink:

My apology, I did not know Leila means so much to you that I unintentionally stirred up a hornet nest with this thread :wink:

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell you more. The last time when GMS threatened to sue me, I send him an email with a nice attachment. His balls dropped when he sees it and immediately stop talking about suing me.
Remember, the world is very small, and Singaporeans are well-travelled. What one does in Macau doesn't always stay in Macau. :wink:

Oh man, you are too nice to him already. But is good to keep the triumph card for the finale :biggrin:

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS talking to himself? This is a first for me. :wink:

My apology, I did not know Leila means so much to you that I unintentionally stirred up a hornet nest with this thread :wink:

he got another clone call Tampinies, check out the MBT & lauchio thread if you want to know more:biggrin:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe this nice Youtube then.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ky343sipz8k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ky343sipz8k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
he got another clone call Tampinies, check out the MBT & lauchio thread if you want to know more:biggrin:

I am not surprise. GMS got many clones in the past. One of them is madcow. Nobody knew until one of his ex-WP pal accidentally leaked it out in sammyboy delphi. :wink:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
He already used his anther clone Tampines on page 1 of this thread immediately after your 1st post :wink:

I think this "pretend quarrel" we are doing is quite effective. We already got 1 more nic that say he believe aurvandil=Goh Meng Seng. Keep up and the good work and post more !

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this "pretend quarrel" we are doing is quite effective. We already got 1 more nic that say he believe aurvandil=Goh Meng Seng. Keep up and the good work and post more !

Told you don't panic and worry how many ppl believe and know you are GMS liao, many knew and don't bother to post:biggrin::biggrin:

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal

The more I read this, the more it looks like Goh Meng Seng is hiding something...

Nice attachment, Macau... I don't need to know his private business but if the person character is flawed, he does not have the quality to hold public office and should not seek public office. :(

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not surprise. GMS got many clones in the past. One of them is madcow. Nobody knew until one of his ex-WP pal accidentally leaked it out in sammyboy delphi. :wink:

GMS used the Madcow moniker from late 1990s to early 2000s in soc.culture.singapore newsgroup. However it was never meant be anonymous, much less a clone. Many knew Madcow was GMS. From early to mid 2000s, he used Goh Meng Seng in YPAP and Sammyboy forums, declaring Madcow was himself. There was nothing to hide or leak.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

U want people to sue you, declare your real name, real NRIC and best, do what GMS did, show your real pic and GMS will sue you.

But you dont have the balls to do that and yet you claim GMS ball drop.

Please man, you have disappeared for so many years then suddenly pop out to attack GMS? You think readers are stupid?

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more I read this, the more it looks like Goh Meng Seng is hiding something...

Nice attachment, Macau... I don't need to know his private business but if the person character is flawed, he does not have the quality to hold public office and should not seek public office. :(
it may have some truth in it, immediately GMS turned silent after Macau was mentioned..

gewatchdog

Alfrescian
Loyal
My late father is the one always manned the tampines shop with my sister. Be careful, my late father may go and find you.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
WAHHHHAAAA, goh meng seng..din knoe u such a horny prick....wifey not around u secretly go tao jiak....:p

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
U want people to sue you, declare your real name, real NRIC and best, do what GMS did, show your real pic and GMS will sue you.

But you dont have the balls to do that and yet you claim GMS ball drop.

Please man, you have disappeared for so many years then suddenly pop out to attack GMS? You think readers are stupid?

Good point. Standing from outside looking in I must say that whatever the story is, only GMS has the guts to actually come out clear about who he is. The rest all hiding behind anonymity are just a bunch of classless baboons. Got balls or no balls everyone can see. Hiding behind a nick, bitching about people's private lives is the kind of work only people with no balls will do. Just my two cents. :smile: