• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS and Leila - an interesting pair

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should never engage a person like that. Your identity is known. My identity is not known. I have nothing to lose except my nic persona credibility which at his stage is fraudulent and dishonest. Not to mention wolf in sheep clothing.

Leave this guy to the rest. Also never comment on your legal position and always keep them in the dark. Remember the last time you engaged in this, it nearly destroyed the old SBF.

He is switching over to attacking the opposition to show to the PAP that he is still an asset to them as he was in the old days. I am sure you knew the hamper to the PAP is coming.

With his identity revealed, I have done my background check, in 2005/6, he approached the PAP to be part of the cyber team but it never went anywhere as they preferred to deal with people that they are familiar with. He also wantd to head it. They had to be cautious after the Lazarus incident. Apparently our friend is with YPAP as well. I don't think he is aligned to them but to feed his obsession.

To people who tell lies, I won't really give a damn. 对人说人话,对鬼说鬼话

Goh Meng Seng

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. I am surprised that people can be so gullible! If he has any truth worth any cents, he wouldn't be hiding behind some nicks.

If you want to be your last dollar on what he says, I guess you will definitely be very sorry. He is known to spread vicious lies around here. I stand as politician and of course, I welcome the newspapers to report on what he says. That will make my campaign financing very much easier. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

That is up to you on how you want to put up your defense.

You can laugh it off if you want, it is your interest really.

That is also the price you have to pay for living a public life and for having an online presence (see why your peers don't come online).

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
when ever an opposition politician is close, there will always be wild allegations. it does tell that he is the right track and it is a cause of concern.

There is nothing for him to prove. Only the slow minded and gullible take these things as the gospel truth.

The day someone steps into the political ring, he is already paying a price. Its never free.

Because the poster know some details that ordinary people would not know, I tend to say there is some truth in what he say, maybe not all but at least some of it.

If you see no merit in clearing your name, then there will be no merit in checking a tick mark at your name :(

The choice is yours, that's the price you pay for being a politician :biggrin:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
when ever an opposition politician is close, there will always be wild allegations. it does tell that he is the right track and it is a cause of concern.

It has gotten to the stage where they target not only Goh Meng Seng directly but people who support Goh Meng Seng in cyberspace. Notice TKK, cass8888 following me around slavishly. Quite flattered that they are willing to spend resources chasing a shadow in cybersapce.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the story ends here as there is no further detail about this couple in NSP. I will update you all when I had more information. As of now, I have only these two questions:

1. If GMS is fooling around with Leila, then is he really sincere about wanting his wife back?

2. Will GMS break his own promise and stay in Singapore for the sake of Leila even though he lost in the coming GE?

Time will tell.

Wah, you are a good story-teller. is it going to be like the Taiwanese serial "Love" (Ai)? Very juicy, very exciting but slow, slow moving.

Is GMS going to play the role of the handsome "congming"? (He's quite handsome posing next to Grace Fu of the PAP (recent ST photo).

Image wise - just need to dye his hair black, and slim down a bit. After getting an MP post and working for a few years - ok to turn white - like SM Goh, Dr Tony Tan and PM Lee - like the biblical Moses (played by the late Charlton Heston) - wise, worldly and holy.

charlton_heston_plays_moses.jpg

But seriously, wonder why a key office-bearer of a political party bother to personally respond to any article or view in this forum. It is not a case of if a lie is repeated many times, it becomes a truth - definitely not in Sammyboy Forum. Some neurotics come here simply to throw shit at anything that resembles PAP, PM Lee, MM Lee and praises of Singapore in general.

I don't think GMS will endear himself to the electorates or sympathisers.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It has gotten to the stage where they target not only Goh Meng Seng directly but people who support Goh Meng Seng in cyberspace. Notice TKK, cass8888 following me around slavishly. Quite flattered that they are willing to spend resources chasing a shadow in cybersapce.

haha..you can't blame them..they got a fetish for both of you ..:biggrin:

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal

aurvandil aka Tampinies aka GMS don't try too hard, by responding immediately from my last post readers here will know who you are..take it easy :wink::biggrin::biggrin:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
But seriously, wonder why a key office-bearer of a political party bother to personally respond to any article or view in this forum. It is not a case of if a lie is repeated many times, it becomes a truth - definitely not in Sammyboy Forum. Some neurotics come here simply to throw shit at anything that resembles PAP, PM Lee, MM Lee and praises of Singapore in general.

I don't think GMS will endear himself to the electorates or sympathisers.

It's called being up close with the people on the online community. :p But how many of us will be in the ward he is fighting?:confused:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is interesting.

GE must be very very close for some clones like namqiong to suddenly popup from nowhere to put up such a story.

and its about NSP and their malay Bureau no less.

Someone must be feeling very very threatened indeed.

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way you write and express yourself in English is condescending and offensive for a politician seeking support. Never accuse people of being "gullible." You're assuming that people believed your opponent or detractor. You should rephrase it as, "I'd not be surprised that nobody believe him as he hasn't got any truth worth a cent and is hiding behind some nicks."

Or better still, if you want to go for the rhetoric, "I'm not worried about it. Nobody's so gullible to believe him as he hasn't got any truth worth a cent and is hiding behind some nicks."

Those who noe him wld noe dat the probm's not simply his inglish ... but at least its god-sent dat he's brutally frank enuff to allow voters to decide if they prefer kena tock down by PAP or NSP

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey, even the constituency you're going to contest has taken the form of a nick and come in to speak up for you. Your chances of winning are high, I must say.

Hahahaha!

Last time as I recalled in the old SBF, Goh Meng Seng's van came alive and became a forum member.

Today the constituency itself posts in this forum!

Truly, the world of the internet is bizarre indeed!

gewatchdog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am GMS elder brother. This NQ nick is a great liar. My late father was never ailing from long term illness before his death. He just passed away two days after his leg was infected by antibiotic resistant bacterias.