• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS and Leila - an interesting pair

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't put yourself or another candidate down, even if it's a joke. Be polite to the other candidates, it looks bad if you put them down. The voters will consider the fact that you may lord your power over them. Be nice to people, but don't be plastic. Just be polite and friendly, but don't overdo it - people can tell if you're just faking it. Don't tell people,"Vote for me!" Tell them, "Please consider me as your next Member of Parliament". Also maybe during your speech tell them what you will do to make Town Council fun and United Singaporean for better lifestyle. Brainstorming on a sheet of paper helps. Make sure to be friendly to everyone even if they aren't going to vote for you. Make sure to mention your leadership skills and/or any experience you have with Town Council and Meet the People Sessions. One thing you can do to win is by make more walk about on the first few days of the campaign. Don't wait until the last minute, or you'll regret it.

http://thekuomintangofsingaporeassociation.blogspot.com/2010/10/election-campaign.html

Delightful Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Goh Meng Seng's wife, Margaret Chu. What NamQiong is telling is a pack of lies! Everything in it are lies!

Goh Meng Seng is one of the most faithful hubby in the world, and we both know that. Throughout our years of marriage he has been honest and 100% committed to me. For NamQiong to suggest he ever cheated on me, is just plain nonsense!

For your kind informations, when the New paper report was out, Meng Seng called me first thing and apologise for dragging our family into it, but I told him, I don't blame you, I never have any doubt on you. These people are crazy people! In fact Meng Seng and I had a good laugh afterward. But he never stop his apology to me, and he wanted to make up to me by bringing me and our little MeiMei to go Disneyland. He is a very real gentleman and great husband.

As for the selling of our flat, let me tell you I fully support Meng Seng, and it is his decision, he wanted to do it very much and he asked me for permission first.

I am very happy to have such a great husband like Meng Seng, and I hope all this nonsense can stop. Our little MeiMei and I love him very much.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow the missus is out to clarify. But one question...how do we ascertain whether that is really Mrs Goh, or just another of the dozens of sick puppies in here?

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #989898; COLOR: #989898" SIZE=1> Last edited by NamQiong; Yesterday at 03:27 PM.

Well, NamQiong, what have you got to say, besides editing the original posting?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
This is the photo that triggers such silly devilish attacks of me... The Politics of ENVY and Jealousy really can make people go nuts...

44892_164680576891704_100000492883350_471130_964138_n.jpg

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Goh Meng Seng's wife, Margaret Chu. What NamQiong is telling is a pack of lies! Everything in it are lies!

Goh Meng Seng is one of the most faithful hubby in the world, and we both know that. Throughout our years of marriage he has been honest and 100% committed to me. For NamQiong to suggest he ever cheated on me, is just plain nonsense!

For your kind informations, when the New paper report was out, Meng Seng called me first thing and apologise for dragging our family into it, but I told him, I don't blame you, I never have any doubt on you. These people are crazy people! In fact Meng Seng and I had a good laugh afterward. But he never stop his apology to me, and he wanted to make up to me by bringing me and our little MeiMei to go Disneyland. He is a very real gentleman and great husband.

As for the selling of our flat, let me tell you I fully support Meng Seng, and it is his decision, he wanted to do it very much and he asked me for permission first.

I am very happy to have such a great husband like Meng Seng, and I hope all this nonsense can stop. Our little MeiMei and I love him very much.

Wow, You have to drag yourself so low, pretend to be GMS's wife and make this story believeble?

You assume that readers are idiots and you are the only smart one?

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually without all these juicy bites, GMS will fail all the same.. just that these bites make it more interesting.

No need bring GMS down. HE will down himself. He is worst than any "bad" PAP candidates you can find.

tommy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could you elaborate?

What is it about the photo that trigger the devilish attack on you?

I like to hear your side of story, not just the attacker's version of events.

This is the photo that triggers such silly devilish attacks of me... The Politics of ENVY and Jealousy really can make people go nuts...

44892_164680576891704_100000492883350_471130_964138_n.jpg

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The opposition goes out to meet the people on the street. There will be supporters and some would want to pose a picture with them. A perfectly normal request and a 101% decent photograph taken.

What story are you expecting? It's pure smear campaign to make a mountain of a ant hole.

Could you elaborate?

What is it about the photo that trigger the devilish attack on you?

I like to hear your side of story, not just the attacker's version of events.

tommy

Alfrescian
Loyal
What story are you expecting? It's pure smear campaign to make a mountain of a ant hole.

It was Mr Goh Meng Seng himself that said the photo trigger the devilish attacks.

So I asked him to elaborate to hear his side of story, not just the attacker's version of events.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is indeed hilarious to watch all these pro-PAP worms crawling out of the woodwork once every five years.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shaw centre toilet is 20cts. Saw old auntie collecting. inflation already. Next time will be 30cts :o

Oh I very mountain tortoise...the last time I remember paying for 20 cents was the one at Paragon...shiok man the only toilet I can shit in comfort hehee..:biggrin:

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh! Can your lies and stories be more creative than that or not? I nearly fell asleep reading it... :wink:

I am just relating what I heard from his relative and his party member.

Therefore GMS is now accusing his own relative and his own NSP member of lying.

Readers can check the facts for themselves:

1. The computer shop unit in Tampines Blk 201 was formerly occupied by GMS called Madcow. Both his sister and PRC mistress were manning the shop together while he and his parents manned another shop in Jubilee. The shop is now taken over by Alex, and the shop name is Alexus. Is GMS disputing that?
2. Is GMS saying that there was no Popular bookstore in Jubilee (AMK) and I made it up?
3. Are there no twin brothers in PKMS who were close to Leila? And there was no brawl at PKMS?
4. About Law Sin Ling, is he not the ex-Sec-Gen of NSP? GMS saying that is also untruth?
5. Didn't GMS often boasted to younger members (especially to Elvin) that he is an "A-team" member of WP GRC team in the last GE? He is saying that Elvin is lying too?
6. Is GMS saying that the Malay Bureau wasn't his idea? Is he saying that he got absolutely nothing to do with it?
7. Is GMS also calling Wai Leng a liar?

You will notice that what I have related appears disjointed in many parts because that is what was related, and I do not want to probe for more info as it may arouse suspicion. I just listen, note down mentally whatever is said, and post them here. If this is just a story, wouldn't I conveniently filled in all the blanks that would make the story even more scintillating?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am just relating what I heard from his relative and his party member.

Therefore GMS is now accusing his own relative and his own NSP member of lying.

Readers can check the facts for themselves:

1. The computer shop unit in Tampines Blk 201 was formerly occupied by GMS called Madcow. Both his sister and PRC mistress were manning the shop together while he and his parents manned another shop in Jubilee. The shop is now taken over by Alex, and the shop name is Alexus. Is GMS disputing that?
2. Is GMS saying that there was no Popular bookstore in Jubilee (AMK) and I made it up?

I am just very curious, out of all these half truths, lies and wild stories, why did you miss out one of the important event of Edmund Ng leaving NSP? :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those speculating what "20cents public toilet" means, here is what I have been told: just pay 20cents and any male can enter to relieve himself.
Now why 20 cents? Well I really don't know since I am not the one who gave her this nickname. :wink:

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
aurvandil can't sleep now? :biggrin::biggrin:

Do you think GMS can sleep after reading about his secrets being exposed here? Why do you think he is so anxious to do damage control late in the night almost immediately after my post? His behaviour speaks for itself. :wink:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that photo can generate so many lies, imagine what this photo can do.

n557007785_585455_4814.jpg

Picture courtesy of Sammyboy Forum Tan Kim Kim

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just very curious, out of all these half truths, lies and wild stories, why did you miss out one of the important event of Edmund Ng leaving NSP? :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Simple, because your NSP member never say anything about Edmund. I just quietly listen to the conversation and relate it here. :wink:

Calm down, don't panic. I wouldn't add in things that I did not hear :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Do you think GMS can sleep after reading about his secrets being exposed here? Why do you think he is so anxious to do damage control late in the night almost immediately after my post? His behaviour speaks for itself. :wink:

You are really a psychopath. Most probably you marry too young and always fantasizing about having affairs with other people. That is reflected in the things you wrote so far.

Of course, there are reasons for your knee jerk reflexes on and off. Most likely you don't or couldn't be "famous" as in becoming "prominent opposition member" and you will jump whenever you see photos of me on the ST or other newspapers. But it is really nobody's fault to start with. I empathize your mental conditions and what you need is not spreading lies here but a professional psychiatrist. Seek treatment early and don't let it worsen. Take care.

Goh Meng Seng