• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

girl was raped sodomise by father and 3 brothers with the help of one sister in law...

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remaja perempuan dinoda bapa, 3 abang kandung

MELAKA - Seorang remaja perempuan melalui detik hitam apabila mendakwa dirogol dan diliwat oleh bapa serta tiga abang kandungnya sejak lebih setahun lalu.

Ketua Jabatan Siasatan Jenayah negeri, Asisten Komisioner Mohd Sukri Kaman berkata, mangsa berusia 18 tahun yang telah kematian ibu tinggal di sebuah rumah di Taman Sri Krubong, Tanjung Minyak di sini bersama keempat-empat suspek.

Beliau berkata, kejadian berlaku sejak Februari tahun lalu dan kali terakhir mangsa telah dirogol dan diliwat secara bergilir-gilir oleh bapa dan tiga abang kandungnya adalah pada akhir Februari lalu.

Menurutnya, ketika kejadian suspek di bawah pengaruh dadah dan mangsa mendakwa diberikan minuman yang dicampur dengan bahan disyaki dadah.

"Mangsa juga mendakwa kedua-dua tangan dan kakinya diikat menggunakan tali rafia di penjuru katil dan mulut ditutup dengan pita pelekat.

"Pada waktu malam, mangsa akan dirogol pula oleh bapa kandung dan akan dipukul sekiranya melawan," katanya dalam satu kenyataan pada Jumaat.

Mohd Sukri sehubungan itu berkata, kesemua suspek berusia 23 hingga 48 tahun termasuk seorang wanita yang merupakan kakak ipar mangsa telah ditahan dan kini direman tujuh hari sehingga 29 April ini bagi membantu siasatan.

"Hasil saringan ujian air kencing ke atas kesemua suspek mendapati tiga orang daripada mereka positif dadah jenis methamphetamine," katanya.

Beliau berkata, kes disiasat di bawah Seksyen 376B dan Seksyen 377C Kanun Keseksaan.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remaja perempuan dinoda bapa, 3 abang kandung

MELAKA - Seorang remaja perempuan melalui detik hitam apabila mendakwa dirogol dan diliwat oleh bapa serta tiga abang kandungnya sejak lebih setahun lalu.

Ketua Jabatan Siasatan Jenayah negeri, Asisten Komisioner Mohd Sukri Kaman berkata, mangsa berusia 18 tahun yang telah kematian ibu tinggal di sebuah rumah di Taman Sri Krubong, Tanjung Minyak di sini bersama keempat-empat suspek.

Beliau berkata, kejadian berlaku sejak Februari tahun lalu dan kali terakhir mangsa telah dirogol dan diliwat secara bergilir-gilir oleh bapa dan tiga abang kandungnya adalah pada akhir Februari lalu.

Menurutnya, ketika kejadian suspek di bawah pengaruh dadah dan mangsa mendakwa diberikan minuman yang dicampur dengan bahan disyaki dadah.

"Mangsa juga mendakwa kedua-dua tangan dan kakinya diikat menggunakan tali rafia di penjuru katil dan mulut ditutup dengan pita pelekat.

"Pada waktu malam, mangsa akan dirogol pula oleh bapa kandung dan akan dipukul sekiranya melawan," katanya dalam satu kenyataan pada Jumaat.

Mohd Sukri sehubungan itu berkata, kesemua suspek berusia 23 hingga 48 tahun termasuk seorang wanita yang merupakan kakak ipar mangsa telah ditahan dan kini direman tujuh hari sehingga 29 April ini bagi membantu siasatan.

"Hasil saringan ujian air kencing ke atas kesemua suspek mendapati tiga orang daripada mereka positif dadah jenis methamphetamine," katanya.

Beliau berkata, kes disiasat di bawah Seksyen 376B dan Seksyen 377C Kanun Keseksaan.
Unsurprising and not uncommon amongst moslem family dynamics. Scapegoating, incest, hypocrisy...yeah, that’s their forte. The foundation of that religion is just so wrong.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unsurprising and not uncommon amongst moslem family dynamics. Scapegoating, incest, hypocrisy...yeah, that’s their forte. The foundation of that religion is just so wrong.
cld be chinese or indian
the article no mention race
but the whole family father brothers all on drugs
really knn

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
How disgusting m&ds are. But can still go Heaven with 72 virgins.
m&ds follow a religion created by an Arab man. Look at the Middle East culture and countries. Apart from Israel(non-moslem), the rest of the Middle East is not where I would feel safe to call home, unless if I’m from India. No disrespect to Indians though, just stating a fact.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just as advertised. :sneaky:

CSJN6loWoAArtxv.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&ds follow a religion created by an Arab man. Look at the Middle East culture and countries. Apart from Israel(non-moslem), the rest of the Middle East is not where I would feel safe to call home, unless if I’m from India. No disrespect to Indians though, just stating a fact.

Dont forget there are many christians residing in ME. There are many churches tere. They would have migrate long ago if they feel very unsafe like wat u said. :rolleyes: The reason why tere are so many civil wars are due to christian US and western allies, massacring and destroying those countries. After destroying everything on sight they decided to leave those shits behind. Look at Iraq, and now Afghanistan.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That’s bcoz they don’t know many moslems like I do.

U are wrong. We assist each other. Their church and our Masjid. U mix with the wrong company. U should mix around with the congregation fm the Masjid. Just like how i mix around with xtians from churches.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Assisting each other and Knowing each other are 2 very different things

Fyi i am very open. I used to work with a foreign bank. Tere were some staunch xtians. When teabreak handful of them would be in conference room, having bible group discussion for good 20 min. But i am ok with tat. They even invited me to join their group discussion. And I dont broadcast here and said they curi tulang.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mix around with Malays. But did u mix around with practicing muslims from the masjid.
Yes. I once knew a Bilal that molested his own daughter when she turned 19. She was the scapegoat of the family, abused in all ways except sexually, until she turned 19. The rest of her family members blamed her. It really did not help that both her sisters are insecure n ugly like Cinderella’s stepsisters. The way of Islam...for some of them.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. I once knew a Bilal that molested his own daughter when she turned 19. She was the scapegoat of the family, abused in all ways except sexually, until she turned 19. The rest of her family members blamed her. It really did not help that both her sisters are insecure n ugly like Cinderella’s stepsisters. The way of Islam...for some of them.

Alamak. U know i can also quote many examples on your xtian priests molesting young boys. Aiyoh...so many. U just go google. The way of xtianity...for most of them.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

https://www.expressandstar.com/news...m-pastor-convicted-of-historical-child-abuse/

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-51064219

https://www.thenewsminute.com/artic...rala-alleged-sexual-assault-minor-girl-143882

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak. U know i can also quote many examples on your xtian priests molesting young boys. Aiyoh...so many. U just go google. The way of xtianity...for most of them.
As usual, ur off the topic. The topic here is abt this 18yr old girl being raped by her male family members in Melaka. We are talking abt Incest n how common it is among the moslems.