• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely, you want this t-shirt for your birthday?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
真是丢人啊!
Of course you Cantonese dog son of prostitute logic is like that be self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY is so proud while your victim of crimes is shameful. No wonder your women sell nude sell cb so proud while victim of theft smearing got to be ashamed. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you Cantonese dog son of prostitute logic is like that be self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY is so proud while your victim of crimes is shameful. No wonder your women sell nude sell cb so proud while victim of theft smearing got to be ashamed. Pui!
无中生有 virgin ....

really know how to give herself an eye-catching nickname. :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it’s not you why you bother? Anyway you are definitely Cantonese dog son of prostitute . Who do you think you are to attack me as slut whore? Pui! And want to win last word go to my Facebook to post Pui!!

When is your birthday?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another delulu misconception : failed marriage = virgin . whhahahaahahaha ~

Screenshot_1.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder she has NOT been able to produce any evidence that she is what she claimed she is.

Her claim is based on FAILED MARRIAGE .... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: .... KNN, like that I can see a lot of virgins in Singapore.