• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it the ravish thread was moved by the moderator as soon as heaven a and o mistake helped me to prove his bullshit e and u theory that he used to call be a liar!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@AhMeng is Claire and absolutely angry that his flowery English didn’t get A1. Stupid people don’t know using bombastic words do not make a writing better! Especially those superfluous bombastic words with no content except slut talk written by Claire!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charles Dickens' Oliver Twist... Charley Bates, which Dickens playfully created to go with the cultural way of addressing one as Master.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not to be confused with your own BBFA KGK Masturbates, which is this...

4c0010c83e440d0b6e6674e0e5384f27.5.jpg

Lol :biggrin:
Charles dickens shit also repeated when already answered in the coalition thread. Why are Malaysians so shameless?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
She might be a D cup?
At least one of her breasts since it's one big one small...
KNN maybe 1 A 1 D like her English and literature ADistinction type KNN.
Also maybe 1 long tit and 1 short tit but don't know the big or small breast is long or short one or else how come she so sensitive to the tits thread something fishy KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The broomstick user should be very familiar with this word since she got A1 for English and Literature according to her.
These kinds of words are only familiar to sluts like your Malaysian mother wife daughters! No need A1, F9 also very familiar!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having been away for 5 years, came back to find some news on Malaysian GE here. Ghosh... how things have changed:
1) The forum is almost dead, but still not dead
2) Approximately 10 regular members still keep the traffic running
3) What happened to Ginfreely? Unbelievable what she has become
4) Philly Bike Thread is still here!
5) My account is still alive!
6) Could someone be kind enough to inform me who has died since 5 years ago and who is still alive? (I know of the demise of our respectable Ramseth though)
Are you blind to not be able to see bastards viciously attacking me as slut whore mistress? I have been viciously attacked by Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs and no one helped me and I am just fighting these dogs myself.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you blind to not be able to see people viciously attacking me as slut whore mistress? I have been viciously attacked by Malaysians and no one helped me and I am just fighting these dogs myself.

But then you chose to stay and fight against a forum full of dirty old men which itself is puzzling

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Lol... You are obviously trying to spam this thread with as many of your repetitive and distracting posts and secretly hoping that @zhihau will dump your BBFA KGK lies and or excuses into the Trivia section so that readers can't get to the CRUX of your lies.

Good try Aunty Gin :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But then you chose to stay and fight against a forum full of dirty old men which itself is puzzling
I already answered this before to filthy Malaysian walker. I have filthy Indians calling me from around the world, people sending hi to me in WhatsApp, insinuating insults in YouTube by Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers, filthy people sending insinuating insulting invite to me in quora and Twitter etc. should I go hide in the cave?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol... You are obviously trying to spam this thread with as many of your repetitive and distracting posts and secretly hoping that @zhihau will dump your BBFA KGK lies and or excuses into the Trivia section so that readers can't get to the CRUX of your lies.

Good try Aunty Gin :biggrin:
Your e and u lies are caught by heaven as a and o are further ! You are secretly hoping to rehash lies going against heaven wishes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your e and u lies are caught by heaven as a and o are further ! You are secretly hoping to rehash lies going against heaven wishes!
Oh and zhihau obviously moved his ravish thread to trash as soon as heaven helped me to expose his lies of e and u when a and o are much further away also can type wrongly!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh and zhihau obviously moved his ravish thread to trash as soon as heaven helped me to expose his lies of e and u when a and o are much further away also can type wrongly!

Topics involving you are moved to trash because it's your rightful place.