• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ginfreely & Sammyboy Virtual Woodbridge Hospital

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every village needs a bicycle too.:biggrin:
Your m&d mother wife daughters are the village bicycle. No matter how many times you ccb Malaysians repeat ccb lies will not change the fact that I am a virgin slandered by you filthy Malaysians calling others filthy. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I played it on piano just now. So shiok. Met my new year resolution.
Playing music on instruments lights up more areas of brains than listening to music. Scientifically proven! So son of whore @AhMeng I return kindness for your evil and advise you this good tip to improve your brain ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Playing music on instruments lights up more areas of brains than listening to music. Scientifically proven! So son of whore @AhMeng I return kindness for your evil and advise you this good tip to improve your brain ok.
I do good on Christmas! This must be the real spirit of Christmas LOL

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ginfreely vs the Coalition was an attempt to filter every rubbish into a single post. You mean it's time for me to clean up the Courtyard again?
Yes. Is it possible to auto direct ALL postings by @ginfreely to a coalition thread so you do not have to manual sweep them ? Another suggestion since there is a tendency ginfreely will reply to herself it will be better to change the nick to mdm wong. That will make more sense for readers of the coalition thread.

Last edited: