• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ginfreely & Sammyboy Virtual Woodbridge Hospital

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be no one left on this forum because it will get boring. Every village needs an idiot. Imagine wat the forum would be like without the Prostituting Tader and the commie opium addict etc

Thank you very much for your penetrating analysis and wonderful pearl of wisdom. I am sure I am not the only one who failed to forsee or even realise that "There will be no one left on this forum because it will get boring".

I normally pay scant attention to those like you whose pubic hairs have just begin to sprout from your balls. But it's scintillating gems like these coming out from the mouths of youths like you that make me sit upright, take notice, and give me renewed hope that the best is yet to be for Singapore.

I pray the next generation of Singapore youths following yours will be as incredibly intelligent and as wise as you are.

jw5

Loyal
Siaolang jw5 & Karen gin

Gossipy Mark Yeo and his bitch Jeremy Quek

1658508562639.png

1658508571351.png

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you haven't read the thread on Ginfreely vs The Coalition? It's a SBF classic and those interested in this case study is more than welcome to spend hours on end analysising it.

I've even took pains to move posts from others that trigger episodes alongside for cross referencing. Maybe I shouldn't spoonfeed that much. Aye?
Excellent post.