• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely is a babi pelacur

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL EVIDENCE ARE HERE

1. EAT AND EAT
2. UNEMPLOYED
3. SLEEP APNEA KOR KOR KOR LIKE BABI
4. FAT FINGER i.e when a finger is not swollen(see self quote) due to injury etc it is becas of a babi nature
5. PIG DOESN'T NEED WEAR BRA PANTIES
6. SLEEP ALL DAY LONG
7. NEVER EXERCISE AT ALL

tenor.gif

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/i-have-been-diagnosed-with-severe-sleep-apnea.256329/post-2758901

Lose debate just back to sexual harassment to win is your filthy Malaysian Indian trademark! Btw my fingers are not swollen at all. Fat finger is just figurative and obviously you know that but tell malicious lies of me !
It’s a fat finger Instead of Opp I typed pap. And my second sentence that immediately followed that is already best proof: my family are ardent opposition supporters. Obviously the two sentences in the same paragraph don’t match because of this typo. Dare to take responsibility for your accusations of me coward liar bully bastard and swear ok?

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scoliosis is an abnormal curvature of the spine. The normal shape of a person’s spine includes a curve at the top of the shoulder and a curve at the lower back. If your spine is curved from side to side or in an “S” or “C” shape, you might have scoliosis.

c0cf49ca6c8ba160a6ef932c0bd363_jumbo.jpeg

f0309679-800px-wm.jpg

Bow leg + scoliosis + fat fingers = isn't that a babi pelacur ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
One COWARD FPaulStanley sent me a pm to curse me die horrible death in road accident but his setting cannot receive pm back. So I send this curse back to him here. Hey tell that to yourself OK. God has already given me one chance more than you. I already had a serious car accident before and I never die but escaped with minor injuries (no injuries to anyone else). But bad people like you will not have a second chance in life. No way at all.
PRC_94224905.jpg