• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of providing real and credible evidence of her self declared virginity, she chose to create confusion/distraction from the crux.

This includes (but not limited to) spamming with multiple threads, threats and harassment of others.

The only conclusion one can draw : she is a dishonest, lacks credibility and dishonourable.
This tactic is called 围魏救赵.

If you bite the bait and respond to the other threads, then she succeeds in diverting your resources in this current thread to other threads.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely let me fuck your cb with a knife!
Now you can play victim and non virgin card!
You will also be free from cancer without your cheebye!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you Cantonese dog are so self entitled to call your extortion crimes thread as evidence thread. Hey doggie I am the one in the open and issue challenge, you are the ones hiding and doing DEFAMATION CRIMES to me without evidence and doing EXTORTION CRIMES on me to provide evidence to prove you wrong. Dont pretend don’t know you claim to be legal expert on annulment didn’t you? Pui!
Always accused other people of posting after she logged out. The truth is she is doing the same thing that she accuses others of doing. Her objective is to push any EVIDENCE OF VIRGINITY threads to the back. Look at the number of threads she created and UP UP UP to push the EVIDENCE OF VIRGINITY thread into oblivion - GPGT:

View attachment 199195
View attachment 199196

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
沽名钓誉之辈

Always want to rub shoulders with famous Hokkien personalities.

把别人的屁股皮拿来当成是自己的脸皮
Tsk tsk tsk I state fact of hokkien heroes you don’t have so twist to me want to rub shoulders. Where’s your gpgt I rub shoulders with them? Pui your Cantonese dog mouth make false accusations no need gpgt no need evidence one unlike me good human all my accusations are gpgt Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
不愧是闽南第一贱货 ... 丢尽福建人的脸。

annulment of marriage = non-consummation
non-consummation = virgin
ask people reveal their personal data = evidence of her own virginity
nobody died yet = got murderers already
Tsk tsk tsk hide in rat hole smear 良家妇女as 闽南贱货 no wonder you Cantonese dog son of chicken will tio Cantonese cancer . Non consummation of course equal virgin because unlike your cheap woman open leg big big sell nude I only have one boyfriend who is my ex husband. Pretend don’t understand simple fact and twist it can win?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up for the 无耻破逼老女

GINFREELY GAN, YOU ARE A SHAMELESS PIECE OF CB
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE???
Tell that to yourself doing DEFAMATION CRIMES spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do EXTORTION CRIMES on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!