• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
下贱无耻!
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
GANSIOKBIN CANNOT PROVIDE AND/OR WILFULLY REFUSES AND/OR UNABLE TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT HER BARE ASSERTION THAT SHE IS A VIRGIN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
自己承認自己說謊 … 哈哈哈哈!

得來全不費工夫,她說的,沒有證據就是說謊 …

Tsk tsk tsk Cantonese cancer repeat lies again put words into my mouth again is your Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute way to win. Pretend no see your lies are busted can liao so morals cesspit. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GANSIOKBIN CANNOT PROVIDE AND/OR WILFULLY REFUSES AND/OR UNABLE TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT HER BARE ASSERTION THAT SHE IS A VIRGIN
You Cantonese CRIMINAL hide in rat hole no GPGT no evidence defame Gansiokbin chicken and demand Gansiokbin to provide evidence AND dare not take up my virginity test challenge just repeat cancer lies that I cannot provide evidence. You think you can get away with it Cantonese dog son of prostitutes I see how ypu die. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously based on your @gsbslut own definition do evil tio cancer why you think you can no need GPGT make false accusations of me and don’t tio cancer? Why so double standard? Again everything Cantonese dogs accuse me what they are themselves double standard hahahaha
Seriously based on your @gsbslut Cantonese own words do evil tio cancer so Cantonese must have done ALOT of evil to tio CANTONESE CANCER right? Don’t change topic and answer me okay? Hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously based on your @gsbslut Cantonese own words do evil tio cancer so Cantonese must have done ALOT of evil to tio CANTONESE CANCER right? Don’t change topic and answer me okay? Hahahaha
Look at Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @gsbslut @musclepower doing a lot of evil to me that’s absolutely right. No need GPGT no need evidence smear and harass Gansiokbin as prostitute and demand Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove them right. Dare not take up my virginity test challenge cancer repeat lies that I have no evodence. And shamelessly put words into my mouth say I admit tell lies etc. That’s definitely ALOT OF EVIL INDEED.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAN SIOK BIN 个贱货
Another proud sneaky Malaysian related gangster son of 贱货hiding in rat doing evil to Gansiokbin. Always login after I logoff to win last word not called 贱货called what? Go to my Facebook to win last word you evil coward criminal bully dog Pui!!