• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
@gsbslut @Balls2U @Cottonmouth

You saw the evidence already ? She said GPGT, got evidence. Or she practices double standard, when it comes to her claim of virginity, no need evidence.

Gin self pwn.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@gsbslut @Balls2U @Cottonmouth

You saw the evidence already ? She said GPGT, got evidence. Or she practices double standard, when it comes to her claim of virginity, no need evidence.

View attachment 199178
Tsk tsk tsk as usual you Cantonese dog tell lies again I got double standard when I have no double standard. 真是贱create issue out of no issue. What double standard?

See everyone how this Malaysian dog can hide in rat hole defame Gansiokbin tell lies accuse me chicken tell lies fake virgin double standard etc when I said clearly I gpgt unlike Cantonese dogs no need evidence make false accusations of me and then demand me evidence to prove them wrong. As usual whatever they accused me is what they are they think they can escape Karma Pui!

How to fight this kind of 无中生有evil devil?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is a fraudulent character, a scammer, a liar and a cheat
She ownself confirmed liao "unlike Cantonese dogs that are spewing lies no need evidence".

That means no evidence means spewing lies.

So she confirmed she has been spewing lies about her claim of virginity since she hasn't been able to produce any evidence.

I'm only using her standard to judge her.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
She ownself confirmed liao "unlike Cantonese dogs that are spewing lies no need evidence".

So she confirmed she has been spewing lies about her claim of virginity since she hasn't been able to produce any evidence.

After 14 pages she finally admits she is not a virgin, that she has been spewing lies about her claim of virginity.

她终于承认自己说谎!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tsk tsk tsk as usual you Cantonese dog tell lies again I got double standard when I have no double standard. 真是贱create issue out of no issue. What double standard?

See everyone how this Malaysian dog can hide in rat hole defame Gansiokbin tell lies accuse me chicken tell lies fake virgin double standard etc when I said clearly I gpgt unlike Cantonese dogs no need evidence make false accusations of me and then demand me evidence to prove them wrong. As usual whatever they accused me is what they are they think they can escape Karma Pui!

How to fight this kind of 无中生有evil devil?
As ususl Cantonese dog @musclepower pretend didn’t see how his lies are busted and just repeat lies. I repeat I said GPGT where is your GPGT I AM CHICKEN? WHAT DOUBLE STANDARD?

Anyway everyone just see this is the link where I said clearly I GPGT put their posts proving their everyday smearing of me and dont make males accusations.

Post in thread 'Malaysian & sinkie Cantonese LIAR dogs @musclepower @gsbslut @Balls2U etc everyday hide in rat hole smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ma...in-as-slut-whore-mistress.362742/post-4010957

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 14 pages she finally admits she is not a virgin, that she has been spewing lies about her claim of virginity.

她终于承认自己说谎!
Put words into my mouth again is your proud Malaysian Cantonese dog son of chicken way to win. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?
Ask yourself where is the evidence that I am chicken? Gpgt I don’t make false accusations and ask you Cantonese dogs to prove me wrong. Again proving whatever you Cantonese dog son of chicken accuse me is what you are yourself “ fraudulent character, a scammer, a liar and a cheat” hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder tio Karma now tio CANCER
Seriously based on your @gsbslut own definition do evil tio cancer why you think you can no need GPGT make false accusations of me and don’t tio cancer? Why so double standard? Again everything Cantonese dogs accuse me what they are themselves double standard hahahaha